Mod Ren'Py Intertwined - Walkthrough/Gallery Mod [v0.12.3][scrappy]

Franky28

Oct 4, 2020
Updated for v0.10.5
Hi. Thanks for the update. I have a problem. I translate the game in french for a while. I've always used your mod. On this version Renpy does not generate the translation files. Do you have an idea? Anyway, thanks for the work.

Tumai

Sep 1, 2019
PS. Getting both scenes on the plane is still listed as a feature of the mod. scrappy , you might want to remove that line in the OP, since, after the rework, the mod does not appear to allow that anymore.

Reactions: shanenufc09

toorawdan

Jun 3, 2020
i am on mac, i merge the "game" folder from the mod with the "game" folder inside the "autorun" folder and when i open up the game it says "mod not installed correctly" how do i fix this?

Reactions: lumi82

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
scrappy Can you please update the mod?
Give him a few days to a week. He posts it on his Patreon first, to make a little scratch off it. Scrappy is one of the best.
Once again we kneel before the shrine of scrappy, giving out benedictions and pleas for intercession, clutching our "buy me a coffee" dollars to our chests with a tear in our eyes.
Might want to wait to see if this if for sure this is the bugfix version here or not....

Reactions: Jack-O and Talmadge

NyVar

May 23, 2020
Might want to wait to see if this if for sure this is the bugfix version here or not....
I thought this mod was abandoned because the dev made it her mission to not make it easy for modders? Haven't played this for a couple updates. I'll happily wait a week or two for this mod (y)

Hotkillerz

May 1, 2017
I thought this mod was abandoned because the dev made it her mission to not make it easy for modders? Haven't played this for a couple updates. I'll happily wait a week or two for this mod (y)
So the orginal modder did abandon this mod..

Hotkillerz

May 1, 2017
yeah i see in the game fourm that not even after she released the links she was putting out a bug fix for folks a hr latter. so one can hope. also we need to bow down to are scrappy shrines, i know he just got doing the grey dream, so have fun.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I have no idea, I just seen them asking for an update and was just saying would be prudent to make sure it's the bugfix vesion.

Hotkillerz

May 1, 2017
Also your talking about kego who did update there mod for this game if u look in the intertwined pages you will find a link.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
She may have made it her mission to make it hard for modders. But that's the beauty of Scrappy. He looked and said "challenge accepted". That's why he is one of the best there is at what he does.

Reactions: NyVar and _Maou_

NyVar

May 23, 2020
She may have made it her mission to make it hard for modders. But that's the beauty of Scrappy. He looked and said "challenge accepted". That's why he is one of the best there is at what he does.
Yeah, he's come through yet again ;) *SKÅL* Scrappy

Reactions: Trminator

Idontknow94

Dec 18, 2017
hey scrappy I am having an error, if you are not at Erynn path i get this on the alley before the choice of get involved or not

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/episode_7.rpy", line 3088, in script
    menu:
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 202, in execute
    screen choice(items):
    screen choice(items):
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 205, in execute
    vbox:
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 206, in execute
    for i in items:
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 207, in execute
    if i.kwargs and i.kwargs.get("wt") and persistent.wt:
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 209, in execute
    textbutton "%s \n{size=-8}(%s){/color}" % (i.caption, i.kwargs["wt"]) action i.action
NameError: Name 'm_4' is not defined.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/episode_7.rpy", line 3088, in script
    menu:
  File "E:\Mega\Intertwined-0.11-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1922, in execute
    choice = renpy.exports.menu(choices, self.set, args, kwargs, item_arguments)
  File "E:\Mega\Intertwined-0.11-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1106, in menu
    rv = renpy.store.menu(new_items)
  File "E:\Mega\Intertwined-0.11-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1345, in display_menu
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='menu', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "E:\Mega\Intertwined-0.11-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 299, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "E:\Mega\Intertwined-0.11-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3499, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, pause_modal=pause_modal, **kwargs) # type: ignore
  File "E:\Mega\Intertwined-0.11-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3969, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda d : d.per_interact())
  File "E:\Mega\Intertwined-0.11-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 605, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback, seen)
  File "E:\Mega\Intertwined-0.11-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 605, in visit_all
  File "E:\Mega\Intertwined-0.11-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 476, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "E:\Mega\Intertwined-0.11-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3969, in <lambda>
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda d : d.per_interact())
  File "E:\Mega\Intertwined-0.11-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 487, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "E:\Mega\Intertwined-0.11-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 680, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
    screen choice(items):
    screen choice(items):
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 205, in execute
    vbox:
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 206, in execute
    for i in items:
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 207, in execute
    if i.kwargs and i.kwargs.get("wt") and persistent.wt:
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 209, in execute
    textbutton "%s \n{size=-8}(%s){/color}" % (i.caption, i.kwargs["wt"]) action i.action
  File "E:\Mega\Intertwined-0.11-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 988, in _textbutton
    text = renpy.text.text.Text(label, style=text_style, substitute=substitute, scope=scope, **text_kwargs)
  File "E:\Mega\Intertwined-0.11-pc\renpy\text\text.py", line 1633, in __init__
    self.set_text(text, scope, substitute) # type: ignore
  File "E:\Mega\Intertwined-0.11-pc\renpy\text\text.py", line 1763, in set_text
    i, did_sub = renpy.substitutions.substitute(i, scope, substitute) # type: ignore
  File "E:\Mega\Intertwined-0.11-pc\renpy\substitutions.py", line 278, in substitute
    s = formatter.vformat(s, (), kwargs) # type: ignore
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python3.9/string.py", line 165, in vformat
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python3.9/string.py", line 205, in _vformat
  File "E:\Mega\Intertwined-0.11-pc\renpy\substitutions.py", line 168, in get_field
    obj, arg_used = super(Formatter, self).get_field(field_name, args, kwargs)
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python3.9/string.py", line 270, in get_field
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python3.9/string.py", line 227, in get_value
  File "E:\Mega\Intertwined-0.11-pc\renpy\substitutions.py", line 236, in __getitem__
    raise NameError("Name '{}' is not defined.".format(key))
NameError: Name 'm_4' is not defined.

Windows-10-10.0.19041 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.1.0.23051307
Intertwined 0.11
Sun Aug 20 23:34:26 2023