Mod Ren'Py Intertwined - Walkthrough/Gallery Mod [v0.12.3][scrappy]

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
Hello:unsure:
Is there any difference between this mod and the one from ZoeyRaven?
(apart from the gallery?)
Zoey mod is heavily modded because the mod main aim is too let the user see maximum scenes and he had to change the script a lot. Not recommended if you aren't trying a harem/see all scenes route.

Reactions: acondo

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
Hello:unsure:
Is there any difference between this mod and the one from ZoeyRaven?
(apart from the gallery?)
it depends upon the modder. sometimes modders can let you see content which you'll loose if you are not on a specific path. zoey tried the same and let me tell you that he screwed up the game. I would suggest you to wait for scrappy to finish his mod or play without any mod for now.

Draon79

Oct 28, 2018
it depends upon the modder. sometimes modders can let you see content which you'll loose if you are not on a specific path. zoey tried the same and let me tell you that he screwed up the game. I would suggest you to wait for scrappy to finish his mod or play without any mod for now.
Zoey is a she IIRC and it didnt screw up the game it let you see all choices when possible, the latest updates with how the branching is handled makes it no longer viable to do that so it had to be redone and now only tries to show the most scenes instead of all per her last update in her mod thread. She learned from Qleaf and tries to continue how he did his mods but this game just cannot be done like that anymore since its a single LI game, there is no harem option, doubt we will even get a threesome option in all honesty.

Everyone is due their own opinion on things but please try to not shit on other peoples work, they do their best. :)

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
Zoey is a she IIRC and it didnt screw up the game it let you see all choices when possible, the latest updates with how the branching is handled makes it no longer viable to do that so it had to be redone and now only tries to show the most scenes instead of all per her last update in her mod thread. She learned from Qleaf and tries to continue how he did his mods but this game just cannot be done like that anymore since its a single LI game, there is no harem option, doubt we will even get a threesome option in all honesty.

Everyone is due their own opinion on things but please try to not shit on other peoples work, they do their best. :)
why don't you first try out the mod first?

1)first of all it goes on a loop for a long time when option to choose between cara and nikki comes.
2)never had any interaction with rachel but all of a sudden had sex with her in emily's office. this screwed up the continuity of the game
3)emily reacts as if you had sex with rachel even if you reject her.
4)people miss out on having a conversation with Brooke who works at emily's restaurant.
5)you won't receive call from cara or nikki when you're at erynn's place.
6)you can't peek on Nikki.
7)doesn't receive nudes from layla and alexis even when points are high enough.

if the goal is to see all the scenes then you can say mod does it almost perfect but if you want to follow the story based on the choices you made then mod doesn't help with it.

Regarding threesome i guess there will be some threesome action with layla and elena.

Reactions: tossler

Draon79

Oct 28, 2018

1)first of all it goes on a loop for a long time when option to choose between cara and nikki comes.
2)never had any interaction with rachel but all of a sudden had sex with her in emily's office. this screwed up the continuity of the game
4)people miss out on having a conversation with Brooke who works at emily's restaurant.

if the goal is to see all the scenes then you can say mod does it almost perfect but if you want to follow the story based on the choices you made then mod doesn't help with it.

Regarding threesome i guess there will be some threesome action with layla and elena.
I have not tried the mod since the second or third update since it did make the story hard to follow with seeing all the options and sometimes not remembering prior choices, i prefer Scrappy's since i have more control of the choices since it only shows the points and such. Zoey did say if you do not use all the indicated choices for her mod it breaks the game and may corrupt the save so that is probably what happened for you. Its not ideal and also another reason that i stopped using it. But she did give a warning that could happen. I am just saying hers was made for a specific purpose and heavily modifies the game so you see more then you would using this mod. Some people prefer this while others prefer to make their own choices which is why there are 2 mods instead of just the one. :)

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020

Zoey did not screw up dummy, the main aim of her mod has always been harem aka seeing all scenes every girls on every game she modifies. Learn to read the whole post before posting stupid things.