1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

flaweddd

Mar 25, 2018
Hello,I want to make a game similar to virtual succubus,I will try to make the tasks as safe as possible within bdsm,no extremes also I appeal to people to follow their limits,programming is quite difficult so I haven't done it yet but I want to make extensive settings that will adapt the game to everyone e.g. that it turns on the mode for self-satisfaction classic masturbation and it would be just a classic JOI app. If you have played the game I will be glad for feedback what you think is not quite ok what could be changed or if you think that such a game does not make sense at all thank you !
No no it's fine, it's more of a general thing. I don't mind that those fantasies get shown in lewd games.
You continue as you're doing now!

flaweddd

Mar 25, 2018
The problem is this game wants you to commit these acts in person, not just in the game. If it was just the game and your character is getting some dumb shit done to them then whatever, but this game encourages you to follow directions in real life.
Oh yeah that's different but i don't remember that in this game, maybe i read some stuff too quickly.

• Angry
Reactions: Antoninus

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Interworld-0.0.3Alpha
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote