RPGM Intimate Realms - Work in Progress

• Thread starter Deleted member 1370527
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1370527

UPDATE

It's been a long time. I've been working in ways to simplify the game. Sadly, I don't think I'll continue with my original idea. It will have incest scenes but it's not going to be incest-oriented. Let me explain it...

1. About the corruption system:
- Switches are gone. It was fun at first, but I couldn't sense any kind of progression. It was just one guy trying to pull switches with similar outcomes. I don't think it was a bad idea, but maybe it wasn't a good idea for a first game.
- You'll still have a device that will let you enter into the any female-NPC's mind (a.k.a. the dungeons) in order to corrupt her decisions.
- Incest options will be blocked at first. You'll only be tempted.
- As I've said before, I don't like evil corruption systems. You'll have to talk to female-NPCs, know what they like, date them and that kind of stuff.
- You'll be able to corrupt men, but I'm planning a different system for them.

2. About the dungeons/battles:
- The size and difficulty of the dungeons will change depending on how important or relevant is the character for the story. For example: a normal lady in the park will be easily corrupted, but your best friend's mom not so much.
- Each dungeon will have different levels. Each time you finish one level, one corruption point is added to the female-NPC.
- I'll keep the skill/item system. I think this will be a fun mechanic because you'll need certain skills/items in order to get pass to some areas. For example: you'll need a certain item/skill from the dungeon of "lady in the park" if you want to defeat the boss/pass through certain area from the dungeon of "lady in the market".

3. Graphics:
- I'll sacrifice the monster stuff. It's too much work for me. I'll use RTP monsters and add some silly situations/dialogue in order to make them more interesting. I'm planning to download free monsters too.
- You'll only see the female-NPCs face/neck as a portrait. I don't know if that's a turn off, but I have good intentions: not getting tired. If I only focus on drawing the faces (and some little part of the outfit), I will be able to draw (and actually enjoy drawing) the H-Scenes.
- H-Scenes will not be animated in this DEMO. At least I don't have plans for it at the moment.

4. Story:
- I just want to relax and have a good time making this game. I don't think I could make a drama or that kind of stuff. I'm fine with just a silly (but credible) excuse in order to fuck some female-NPCs. So, I'm leaving the idea of the "love-incest-story".
- This is my new silly idea: It's about a guy that receives a "mystery box" from the deep web. He investigates about the content of it and discovers that is a machine that lets you travel between psychological realms. He tries it with random people and learns that he can easily persuade them. Soon, he'll try his best in order to become the love interest of every girl he meets. This will include his relatives sooner or later. The government will notice that this device is missing from their warehouse and will begin to track his steps... (omg, what will happen next? hahahaha)

5. Towns and day/cycles:
- The town interface/progression will be like "Pokemon". A lot of simple houses and some places for entertainment. You won't be able to reach other towns if you don't corrupt certain people.
- I'll keep the day/night cycle. It's important because you'll need to activate the corruption device while they are sleeping or taking a nap. You'll need to discover where they live and use the device in a safe/hidden place. Some people will hang out in certain towns, but sleep in other ones.

And... that's all for today folks. Let me know what do you think of this critical-dramatic change. Are you still interested in this game? Oh, the name has been changed to: Intimate Realms.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Di.Vil and nln0

Di.Vil

Dec 31, 2017
Hello Mommasboy, congratulation for your work and improvements, I hope the community will get the priviledge to try it soon.
By following this thread and reading your posts, the improvments you have done and game progresses are bright and clear.
Keep the vibe up !