VN Ren'Py Abandoned Into the Milfy-verse [v0.02] [Phase X Studios]

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes

Alex Lem

May 7, 2017
Very strange choice of pictures on the MC's wall :FacePalm: ... Takes away absolutely all desire to continue playing. I don't even want to ask if he will be a normal guy who will be romancing li's in the harem game or a crazy dumb pervert who will want to rape Aunt May in her sleep. Like seriously a huge dick on the MC's wall above his PC? I guess it was supposed to be funny :FacePalm:. The pace is veeery rough, just a couple of lines for each location, very stupid humor. Dev, work on the game for at least more than a minute please. Models of the female characters are pretty good, this is the only plus

Last edited:

Andeddo

May 6, 2018
There is an idea behind it all, but the game is in too rough shape to see or enjoy it.
i'd suggest to look into light
and in some rooms you can see there is no top

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Into the Milfy-verse [v0.1] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 150mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
Very strange choice of pictures on the MC's wall :FacePalm: ... Takes away absolutely all desire to continue playing. I don't even want to ask if he will be a normal guy who will be romancing li's in the harem game or a crazy dumb pervert who will want to rape Aunt May in her sleep. Like seriously a huge dick on the MC's wall above his PC? I guess it was supposed to be funny :FacePalm:. The pace is veeery rough, just a couple of lines for each location, very stupid humor. Dev, work on the game for at least more than a minute please. Models of the female characters are pretty good, this is the only plus
So much for "lighthearted" then huh?

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes