4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
into-the-wonderland-cover.jpg

Overview:
Adult-Only Surreal Fantasy Visual Novel featuring 5 girls inspired by the classic tale “Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland” – plenty of choices, comedy, and sex in a nonsense short story!​

Thread Updated: 2024-01-17
Release Date: 2023-02-17
Developer: Artoonu - - -
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
VNBD:
Store:
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Contents:

DOWNLOAD
All
: - - - - -

Extras: Italian Translation*

sample_2.jpg sample_3.jpg sample_4.jpg sample_5.jpg sample_1.jpg sample_8.jpg sample_7.jpg sample_6.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
AI CG - Check.
Awful writing - Check.

You can get away with some stuff if you're using AI CG.
TwistedScarlett supplements their games with AI when necessary to keep updates frequent.
Their writing and characters are often good enough that you don't really care, and they do have their own art in there also.

Generally:
If the writing is bad but the CG is good, even poetry can win.
If the writing is good but the CG is bad, hey that's alright man.

If your CG is generic AI women, and your writing is at elementary level? Hard sell, bro.

SakuraKoi

Oct 22, 2020
This is like the 20th AI game I've seen in the last week. Wtf is going on?
It's simply the new RPG Maker 2k / 3D Girl which lowers the worktime + skill requirement for aspiring but shameless creators. Due to the fact that there is no real curation (not even indirect) but instead anyone can shortly enjoy a lot of exposure, we won't be spared.

This could be easily solved by having a persistent filter as well as demanding of creators to declare the AI or face deletion. Mind you, I'm actually interested in AI and by no means against the usage but trash should be sortable. Anyone who refuses the make things sortable is imho trash, just like certain page deliberately preventing one to filter out Novels by country of origin. F95 is by no means on that level but very slow progress is also by no means a merit.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
I think i understand this dude's business plan. He's not at all interested in creating high quality game.
He wants to make lots and lots of short low-effort games that cost around 1-5$ each, quantity over quality to the max.
After all even 1 dollar is money if there's like 100+ games that keep generating 1 dollar each.

This plan relies on there being simps who like throwing money away, but plenty of those can be found on steam. :giggle::coffee:

PineJonas493

Oct 8, 2022
Honestly I liked this dev last game. I thought that after that one they would focus on making good games with atleast a little bit of effort, but instead they release... this... Honestly I can overlook AI cg but when it's done in the most shameless and visually horrible way, it's hard to defend...

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote