DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021
I think i understand this dude's business plan. He's not at all interested in creating high quality game.
He wants to make lots and lots of short low-effort games that cost around 1-5$ each, quantity over quality to the max.
After all even 1 dollar is money if there's like 100+ games that keep generating 1 dollar each.

This plan relies on there being simps who like throwing money away, but plenty of those can be found on steam. :giggle::coffee:
Yeah.It looks like that.."Steam spam" tactics.
But the most funny thing is that Artoonu is an artist (debatable quality, yes)... It seems that this dude is trying to speed up the process - one game with his own art, the other generic AI CG, repeat, again.

Inaaca

Jul 28, 2018
AI CG and a self proclaimed "nonsense short story." They apparently aren't even trying to pretend the game is worth anything.

dansenpansen

Jul 25, 2023
It's like they are not even trying anymore. Artoonu had decent games before, okay UI design, cute art style, but I tried playing through this and the writing was so cringe and the AI CGs were so... generic. Like they never even tried. Sucks to see Artoonu had fallen down the rabbit hole too, but it's clear that people see games as an easy way to make money instead of something that people can enjoy.

misteranyone

Oct 6, 2023
I love this game, a short game with a tint of humor the dev wasn't kidding when he was talking that its just nonsense entertaiment. thx for the share