Bunny19C

Aug 11, 2017
how do i fix this? the game launches normally and the dialogs are properply translated but the UI are kinda fucked up.

PoyntFury

The Man With The Need To Breed
Donor
Dec 14, 2017
how do i fix this? the game launches normally and the dialogs are properply translated but the UI are kinda fucked up.
looks like the game was properly translated for dialogue but the save menu is still untranslated. try running it with locale emulator

ZoneGhost12

Mar 28, 2023
Hello, does anyone have the game without the translation?

The translation is very good but the problem is because we have to change the localization of our windows to Japanese or use the Japanese emulator.

I don't really like changing the location and using the emulator.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Hello, does anyone have the game without the translation?

The translation is very good but the problem is because we have to change the localization of our windows to Japanese or use the Japanese emulator.

I don't really like changing the location and using the emulator.
And you think a Japanese game coded with Japanese script bypasses a locale change/emulator when untranslated? How does that make sense?

ZoneGhost12

Mar 28, 2023
And you think a Japanese game coded with Japanese script bypasses a locale change/emulator when untranslated? How does that make sense?
Yes, I think a Japanese game coded with Japanese script might ignore a locale change/emulator when not translated. This is because the game does not use Latin characters, which means that the Windows operating system cannot interpret it correctly. As a result, the game may not work properly or may be completely inaccessible.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Yes, I think a Japanese game coded with Japanese script might ignore a locale change/emulator when not translated. This is because the game does not use Latin characters, which means that the Windows operating system cannot interpret it correctly. As a result, the game may not work properly or may be completely inaccessible.
I think you have your logic completely backwards. A computer that can read Japanese scripts by default isn't going to get confused because some roman alphanumerics are involved. Oppositely, a computer that can't read Japanese script isn't going to read Japanese any better by getting rid of all the roman alphanumerics.

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes