KoropeiniKi

Sep 27, 2017
>mc is a trap
>nice
>not a fucking gay game
>wondering what's the fucking purpose making them looks like they can be at the receiving end

hey, if you're into like "i like looking submissive and breedable, but i am not gay" then that's fine. actually, that's normal, barely anyone is gay in this world.

wattodesu

Nov 2, 2022
>mc is a trap
>nice
>not a fucking gay game
>wondering what's the fucking purpose making them looks like they can be at the receiving end

hey, if you're into like "i like looking submissive and breedable, but i am not gay" then that's fine. actually, that's normal, barely anyone is gay in this world.
uhhhhh, there's a whole category called "shota", as for why this dude is so girly, no idea, maybe to appeal to some sort of audience? idk and i don't really care either way, game was banger so was the CG

oh and there is a part where he is on the receiving end

bootyhole1324

Sep 19, 2020
How do you get the mushroom in the forest? The slime girl is stuck blocking the way and I've already gotten all the other ingredients. She says she needs the meal from the elf but the elf won't cook the meal without the mushroom the slime is blocking. I already did everything in guide by having sex with the priestess again. WTF man

bootyhole1324

Sep 19, 2020
How do you get the mushroom in the forest? The slime girl is stuck blocking the way and I've already gotten all the other ingredients. She says she needs the meal from the elf but the elf won't cook the meal without the mushroom the slime is blocking. I already did everything in guide by having sex with the priestess again. WTF man
I'm retarded there was a whole other area in the forest I didn't see and found it!

Kagerou1905

Sep 19, 2022
1690285416250.png 1690286634212.png

Please help. I even used Locale Emulator but still got this result

1690285551492.png
I even tried changing Data.wolf.back to Data.wolf
also, I already tried changing encoding language but still does not work

chesire

May 5, 2017
View attachment 2798918 View attachment 2798957

View attachment 2798926
Whoa WTH is happening here.The game should crash at this point. From my pov the game files are not extracted in japanese. Open with winrar go to Tools>Language>Japanese. idk i use linux. extract it in japanese. Download Locale emulator and run it with locale emulator

Olbricht

Jul 25, 2020
View attachment 2798918 View attachment 2798957

View attachment 2798926
What you see it's obviously an issue that appears if a compressed file hasn't been decompressed as it should be. Try to use a proper setting with changes the locale of the PC or a software, what you would like to use. This game is worth a retry for a normal play.

Kagerou1905

Sep 19, 2022
I got it the folder name is it in Japanese? Rename it in English
Thank you for your help.
Yes, I've already tried the "extracted in Japanese" option. And it still didn't work at all
Also, There's no folder with the Japanese name. The only thing that is in Japanese is the Data's files name (BGM, Cg, CharaChip, MapChip, etc.), .pdf, and readme file

chesire

May 5, 2017
Thank you for your help.
Yes, I've already tried the "extracted in Japanese" option. And it still didn't work at all
Also, There's no folder with the Japanese name. The only thing that is in Japanese is the Data's files name (BGM, Cg, CharaChip, MapChip, etc.), .pdf, and readme file
We want the file names to be in Japanese. The problem with windows as I understand is that it runs with locale. So Wolf engin (game engine) wants Japanese character encoding but windows itself is not providing it.
Calmly download this

Then install and right click on game executable and select option run it with Japanese locale.

Or switch to Linux. If you are switching to Linux dm me. I will set you up bro

ZarcRyuga

Jul 28, 2019
We want the file names to be in Japanese. The problem with windows as I understand is that it runs with locale. So Wolf engin (game engine) wants Japanese character encoding but windows itself is not providing it.
Calmly download this

Then install and right click on game executable and select option run it with Japanese locale.

Or switch to Linux. If you are switching to Linux dm me. I will set you up bro
cant manage to use the emulator to play the game

Jul 20, 2023
the problem i have is that there is a load graphic error
Theres a way to change locale without an emulator:

Go to control panel, clock and region, region, then go to the administrator tab and at the bottom you should see "language for non-unicode programs"
Change that to japanese and restart pc

This option is very rarely needed by other programs so you can just keep it that way and everything else would work fine, but you can change it back anytime

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes