• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
I am unable to get successfully extract it without the game from giving me and error. I've set my windows lang and winrar lang to Japanese yet the graphical and text errors remain
There's a difference between Japanese language and Japanese locale. Follow the directions in this link.
what do you mean set windows language to japanese??? Don't do that download locale emulator and install it
A valid solution too, but I find changing the locale to be a lot more easier. I've also seen cases where switching to Jap locale solved whatever issues people were having with a locale emulator.

Reactions: DrLizardman

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
its fully corrupt. Download again and extract again
I could be wrong, but I don't think the zipped file itself is the issue. I think the dude didn't actually switch his system or winrar to Japanese locale or whatever. I think he literally just switched the language to Japanese, rather than set the encoding to Japanese.
Finn2Lynn If redownloading doesn't work, try following the instructions I provided earlier. Specifically try the one listed for System Locale For Non-Unicode Programs.

Silent man

Nov 4, 2020
I found out how to get Teimi's 2nd scene. Apparently you have to do the naked Old man quest line(the one after you do the scientist 2nd scene) before you go use the membership card. after talking to Slut in the alley you follow this order:

Give the mosaic to the old man in the men's bath
He will give you a Walnut, give it to Ciel (blonde girl in the forest)
She gives you a Mixer, give it to the shopkeeper in the south district
The shopkeeper gives you money, give it to the shopkeeper near the crepe shop in the east

Give the item to the naked man, he will give you a mask. Use this mask on the wooden horse in the cave to get Warrior girl (Teimi) 2nd scene.

you can actually miss it if you "actually" listen to the soldier saying its not important and let them kill the dude....
Thanks my man

kuro1998

Aug 9, 2018
hi, quick question, where I need to ask the slut to a date? Im searching her but the option to date dont appear, and yes I have all the panties for her second scene

broken_division

Game Compressor
Oct 4, 2017
Hi there i made a compressed version of the game v2.2
locale emulator needed OR japanese locale
from 1.23GB to 300 MB

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 7 Votes