• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Rapupu

May 16, 2019
Had the same issue, just tried in incubus form at different times of day.
Edit: Realized it sounded confusing after posting: She's home at two different times of day, I tried interacting with her at both times,and with stuff in her house several times over the entire day, it is also possible that you need to wait for the day to pass after installing the bug, it worked for me after a day has passed but that might've been a coincidence. The point is, I was stuck like you but it eventually worked.

Now I'm stuck at the private bath.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So is there a flaw in my logic or a mistake in the translation or am I missing the point of the riddle or what?

edit 2: Nevermind, found the rest of the walkthrough, I must've read something wrong in the game, got it now
It's gotta be an error in the translation, because your logic seems correct, and I reached the same conclusion independently. There is no world where it makes sense for the first option to be "voluptuous".

Roseyurilife

Jan 7, 2018
I enjoyed this game, wouldn't mind finding more like it. Teimi is pretty much Darkness, that explains why i like her the most. it is a bit of a shame (well to me) that you couldn't see any images of the girls wearing their panties.

kite001

Jun 20, 2018
the game crashes at every event, I've tried with every link, using different compressors and shutting down anti virus but nothing worked. I have japanese locale and every font installed so I really don't know why that happens because I've installed it before and it worked

kaizoman

Jan 15, 2019
the bunny character in this is my personal favorite of all time. the hottest character ever.

chesire

May 5, 2017
the game crashes at every event, I've tried with every link, using different compressors and shutting down anti virus but nothing worked. I have japanese locale and every font installed so I really don't know why that happens because I've installed it before and it worked
Have you extracted in Japanese?

chesire

May 5, 2017
Random crashes everytime an event starts or ends, no error message or anything, just stutters a little and closes itself
That's....... That could be anything. Are you updating windows? That do cause errors.

Play on Linux once with wine.

Hyurin

Oct 19, 2018
Extract in Japanese in windows I think it's (WinRAR )unicode-->language or encoding--> choose Japanese then extract
do you have any other suggestion since that doesn't work for me
i even made my computer language to japanese as well but it doesn't work

Aug 25, 2021
I am unable to get successfully extract it without the game from giving me and error. I've set my windows lang and winrar lang to Japanese yet the graphical and text errors remain

chesire

May 5, 2017
I am unable to get successfully extract it without the game from giving me and error. I've set my windows lang and winrar lang to Japanese yet the graphical and text errors remain
what do you mean set windows language to japanese??? Don't do that download locale emulator and install it

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes