Attis

Jun 20, 2017
Ciel end bugged? Can't talk to the fishing loli she keeps telling me "wait, i'm concentrated now!!!"

risera

Apr 6, 2019
Walkthrough

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

All events below cannot be accessed (to my knowledge) until you've cleared the warrior's event

Thanks to Nov16_2017
[ ]
youre a fucking saint. all the other walkthrews ive seen just leave important shit out and it left me running around for hours thinking the game was broken ily

Reactions: jojoj22222 and lalo

JustMax

Jan 24, 2018
does any1 know what to do with rami the last girl that im guessing is the 10th to get the panties..im guessing i need to find someone to teach me how to fish ? been looking around for an hr and still cant find it
Edit..found all 10 but i still dont know what to do for Rami quest

Last edited:

JustMax

Jan 24, 2018
How to get the collar and the devil chain?
u get the collar from behind the mansion be sure to be in ur incubus form ..dunno if u can triger the spot with the normal one .the chains u get from the bar at night when the bar is locked..dont remember what needed to be done but its prob part of a quest

NeverGame

May 27, 2020
It's seems I'm stuck with the mission for the ice cream shop girl. I can't give her the secret 3 words because she asks for 1000 Lotus (?) which is money and I don't get how to get money. Pls help

pocongmaster

Jan 2, 2018
Oh, well. Rami got bugged. Anyone got any help or managed to pull it off?
I already brought Suzu and the dialogue just won't trigger.

Darksavior

Dec 2, 2018
I found out how to get Teimi's 2nd scene. Apparently you have to do the naked Old man quest line(the one after you do the scientist 2nd scene) before you go use the membership card. after talking to Slut in the alley you follow this order:

Give the mosaic to the old man in the men's bath
He will give you a Walnut, give it to Ciel (blonde girl in the forest)
She gives you a Mixer, give it to the shopkeeper in the south district
The shopkeeper gives you money, give it to the shopkeeper near the crepe shop in the east

Give the item to the naked man, he will give you a mask. Use this mask on the wooden horse in the cave to get Warrior girl (Teimi) 2nd scene.

you can actually miss it if you "actually" listen to the soldier saying its not important and let them kill the dude....

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes