FearTheD

Jun 21, 2017
I've never had this issue before, kinda weird honestly and I'm not sure why it's happening, but is the MEGA download getting to 1.2 gigs and restarting over again and again? I've downloaded a full 3.6 gigs worth and the download never worked and that makes me sad since I have slow internet.

MoPoRoNo

Apr 17, 2020
I've never had this issue before, kinda weird honestly and I'm not sure why it's happening, but is the MEGA download getting to 1.2 gigs and restarting over again and again? I've downloaded a full 3.6 gigs worth and the download never worked and that makes me sad since I have slow internet.
I have the same problem with MEGA not working to download this game. Using Megatools, I get:
Code:
ERROR: Download failed for 'https://mega.nz/file/Dox2SCwC#VCdaqxs50OkqObboKueLUWVSbkeG4qLVY7jNjAI5MPg': MAC mismatch
Problem with file or MEGA? MEGA is working with other files.

XXZ

Sep 16, 2018
To get the date scenes in post-game for the girls, you would have to complete all the other previous scenes including the panties, except for the fishergirl. To actually complete them, when you take a girl on a date "Talk" to them to figure out what to do. You probably have to interact with characters that may relate to them to progress the date 'requirements' endings, also make sure to take them to the hot spring place since you get another scene there. View attachment SaveData18.sav View attachment SaveData18.sav
And's here the real full save, the other 20 save one isn't actually complete.

View attachment SaveData18.sav

Reactions: Nyxie

XXZ

Sep 16, 2018
i got stuck in homunculus quest( researcher)i already talk to 8 of the girls
You're suppose to go back to where you found the homunculus after finding the Priest Girl, I assume. If it tells to find the homunculus again, then perhaps go back to where you find her since it's her scene and all.

subarashine

Mar 11, 2018
Does anyone know how to solve the green texbox problem? I've had a similar issue with wings of Roldea but I don't know how to solve it.

PineappleOnPizza

Mar 3, 2018
Am I missing something? I'm trying to get the first Teimi scene, but all I get is "I need something more"
- I planted the Langerby in the armor
- I have the poisoned crepe I got from the crepe girl
- I have the living chains
All guides and comments say this should be enough

PelkeCream

Jul 3, 2018
Am I missing something? I'm trying to get the first Teimi scene, but all I get is "I need something more"
I was able to trigger it just fine. I planted the bug into the armor beforehand, before realizing the crepe and chains. Have you try talking to her in the late night and in incubus form?

Ozz6425

May 26, 2018
Had the same issue, just tried in incubus form at different times of day.
Edit: Realized it sounded confusing after posting: She's home at two different times of day, I tried interacting with her at both times,and with stuff in her house several times over the entire day, it is also possible that you need to wait for the day to pass after installing the bug, it worked for me after a day has passed but that might've been a coincidence. The point is, I was stuck like you but it eventually worked.

Now I'm stuck at the private bath.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So is there a flaw in my logic or a mistake in the translation or am I missing the point of the riddle or what?

edit 2: Nevermind, found the rest of the walkthrough, I must've read something wrong in the game, got it now

Last edited:

Dark2020

Dec 22, 2019
any1 know how to full screen? i tried Sizer and alt+enter but nothing works so far
You can give "Scott's Window Resizing Utility" a try if you haven't found anything. Very powerful and can be used for any situation. Used in a long time ago and forgot about it and what I used it for. But will resize any window so be careful.

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Heh, was wondering why I can’t finish Ciel‘s Date Questline... I haven’t met Rami (Fisher girl) Yet lul. (It’s kinda disturbing she can grow a dick but I have to complete them all).

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes