Cologar

May 2, 2018
I have dated all the girl and shall add more to that list:
  • Queen - Go talk to the slut in the house near the beach
  • Futa girl in the forest - Talk to sqeezer guy south, black knight in the westnorth park and fishing girl near the beach
  • Red demon girl - Just talk to her and commit lewd
  • Researcher girl - Talk to all the busty girl i.e. Bunny girl, crape girl, Nun, etc
  • Our succubus overlord - Try talk to all male NPC like the black knight, sqeezer guy, etc
  • The loli - Overdose her with juice from sqeezer guy then go to public toilet
  • Slime girl - Sqeezer girl will sqeeze her and enjoy some rare fetish
  • Silver witch - Go the the bar at night, Bunny girl will prep the place for us to mingle
  • Slut - Go the the bar, become exhibitionist
  • Ninja girl - Talk to Nun, Silver witch(appear at castle entrance at noon), Black knight north of the church and Green lion girl.
As for crush....I suppose try not to trigger end event inside a building.
I am quite certain Rami a.k.a. Fishergirl can't be date
Hello, just a quick question, for dating the red demon, Stain Apple, how do I commit lewd with her when on a date?

Reactions: x37x
May 10, 2018
Hell am I supposed to do with the black slime egg.
she tells me she wants it warmer softer and more tender but gives me no indication as to how the hell I am suppose to make that happen.
I don't see a pot I can chuck this thing in so I can cook it

Cologar

May 2, 2018
Hell am I supposed to do with the black slime egg.
she tells me she wants it warmer softer and more tender but gives me no indication as to how the hell I am suppose to make that happen.
I don't see a pot I can chuck this thing in so I can cook it
You need to give it to the squeezer guy in the South, then follow the bunny girl and wait until evening where you see her walk out of the bar and goes behind it.

May 10, 2018
Nvm

Apparently in order to warm up the raw slime egg you have to give it to vendor dude so that he can "Handle" them and then get a scene with vanie that shows her going behind the bar the day after.

I think
Just happy I found out how to get through that
some hints would have been nice there.

I was lucky to have noticed her ass go back there

HimaKira

Jul 14, 2020
If you are having problems I created a 100% guide in the page 6 of the thread.

It has fixed the missing info from the japanese guide, how to get both blue and red gem events (romance endings), etc...

Last edited:

HimaKira

Jul 14, 2020
Hello, just a quick question, for dating the red demon, Stain Apple, how do I commit lewd with her when on a date?
when you bring her on a date, press menu and talk to her

keep doing so until the "let's do it " appears (this can be done anywhere)

daunt

May 11, 2017
Just to finish the dates stuff Mineboom started.
Green haired soldier: talk to various main NPC´s (the nun, the buunny girl, etc.. and eventually the scene will begin)
Bunny Girl: Go to the red haired girl then walk to the beach and after the dialogue go to the bath house and talk to the receptionist so you can go to the private room.
Red haired girl: just go to the house of the bunny girl while she´s not inside (anytime besides the early morning)

dhoulmagus

Jun 16, 2017
that was pretty good
no lv grind or battles just go around town and do some "quests" to fuck some gals
only problem for me was that not ALL of the dialogue is translated so although rarely sometimes characters text appears in japanese instead of english

on a side note, how the hell was i suppose to figure out the "banana, cream cheese and azuki" shit withoud trial and error ?
maybe i missed some dialogue (and i already finished the game so it doesnt really matter) but i never found a npc telling me to pick azuki just the guy on the bar sayin banana and the bunny girl bout cream cheese

WHAT THE HELL IS AZUKI ANYWAY!?
is that some japanese only flavoring shit ?
i confused
good gamu though

HimaKira

Jul 14, 2020
that was pretty good
no lv grind or battles just go around town and do some "quests" to fuck some gals
only problem for me was that not ALL of the dialogue is translated so although rarely sometimes characters text appears in japanese instead of english

on a side note, how the hell was i suppose to figure out the "banana, cream cheese and azuki" shit withoud trial and error ?
maybe i missed some dialogue (and i already finished the game so it doesnt really matter) but i never found a npc telling me to pick azuki just the guy on the bar sayin banana and the bunny girl bout cream cheese

WHAT THE HELL IS AZUKI ANYWAY!?
is that some japanese only flavoring shit ?
i confused
good gamu though
that dialog is when you are doing suzu's 1st event, after that john will tell you the combination for Marian's 1st event

and if I remember azuki are red beans

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes