Kinky_One

Jan 16, 2018
, close to the bottom of the page there's a list with all of them, you just need to use chrome's page translator. And though it's not a perfect translation, it's easy to follow.
The site is not loading for me :(

Reactions: Poom6

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
Just after taking a look at the protagonist who is a mix between a shota and a trap, i already can guess that the female domination tag is missing.

DragonkingKyo

Jun 5, 2017
for those that have tried Locale Emulator and it didn't work try updating it as after doing that it worked for me

tauto

Apr 27, 2017
is there anything specific i have to do with the 3rd hint of vender? Ive been to this woman's bathroom in all times in both of his forms. I keep getting this same line.

GGalpheim

Aug 20, 2017
I have unlocked all the date scenes in the memory recollection room (red gem) but there is another blue gem that when interacted with, shows a list of the girls and when pressed, does nothing. Does anyone know what it does?

nazzan

Sep 15, 2019
Can you avoid certain scenes or is this one of those "you gotta do all of them to progress" sort of deals?

RusyanZD

Jul 14, 2019
When i start my game have a error: LoadGraphic error. How can i fix that? i have this error in all Wolf RPG Games.

HimaKira

Jul 14, 2020
I have unlocked all the date scenes in the memory recollection room (red gem) but there is another blue gem that when interacted with, shows a list of the girls and when pressed, does nothing. Does anyone know what it does?
date the a girl and bring them to the bath, you need the permanent private room ticket after talking to Marian to get Vanie 2 event (after that Vanie will give the permanent ticket) . then touch the boobs of the girl you brought to the baths

Also can you share the guide for the red gem I'm doing a 100% guide right now, and I lack info the endings. Got everything else though

Last edited:

HimaKira

Jul 14, 2020
I'm the user Akira19 that rated the game (this is my main account, that account is when I download games when I'm not at home)

I finished the game and doing a fan walkthrough right now, my objectives are
-100% story
-100% blue gem scenes
-100% endings (red gem)
-100% scene guide

I used the japanese guide and google translate it to know what to do ingame, took me a while to play since some part of the japanese guide doesn't properly tell you specific info for some events, or they aren't just there. So I made a detailed guide on what to do to progress and unlock everything.
YOU DON'T NEED TO WORRY ABOUT FINISHING THE MAIN STORY OR ANY ROMANCE ENDINGS, IT WILL NOT LOCK YOU OUT OF YOUR SAVE! YOU WILL JUST WAKE UP THE NEXT MORNING IN THE BASE AND THE ENDING WILL BE IN THE RED CRYSTAL IN THE RECOLLECTION ROOM!

Changelog:

Guide by HimaKira:
-Finished tutorial (if someone skipped the text and missed what to do)
-Chapter 1 story

Guide by HimaKira v.2:
-complete main story and tutorial!

Guide by HimaKira v.2.1:
-Fixed story, I forgot 1 event and guide

Complete guide by HimaKira:
-complete story, how to unlock dating mechanic, 100% H events guide, 100% blue gem events, 100% tested red gem event's guide (Thank you for user GCase for the ending guide)
-included the save (since the save 20 from the files haven't unlocked the red and blue gems, even if you talk to the white cat in the recollection room. This save unlocks all red gem events and only missing blue gem events which will be updated later on)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'll be working on the typos in the next few days, and I'll add the save where everything is complete (only missing blue scenes since I got lazy for a bit.
This walkthrough is my thanks for not letting the game be google mtl :) Have a nice day

Last edited:

WakameSan

Mar 24, 2020
I got one crash so far on the dates, when I started the game again and did the same date again it worked just fine, so you might want to just try again.

So far I have found the answers to four of the dates.

Shepe/Nun: go to the pond in center of town where the kids are swimming
Vanie/Bunny girl/Bar maid: go to the beach for a scene then go to the bathhouse, after the first sex scene in the bathhouse talk to her again without leaving the bath.
Teimi/Green Lion: talk to the nun/Shepe, the loli/Suzu, and the bunny girl/Vanie.
Marian/Crepe girl: Go to Vanie's house and go to the bed, Vanie's house is the one just below the teleport cat south location.
Can you do the date scenes after clearing the game? Do you have to have them follow you or something?

HimaKira

Jul 14, 2020
i finished the game but no idea how to start the dates
and

Can you do the date scenes after clearing the game? Do you have to have them follow you or something?

you must finish all 2 main H events on every main girls after the main story (some girls are locked until you finish the story) , then go to base, check the shining book. a popup will say you can now date girls.

talk to a girl. bring her to the bath for blue gem scene or to specific characters/be at specific place to trigger the endings, they will follow you but some areas are locked and can't be entered (ending will not lock you out of your save you will just wake up the next day in the base and the ending will be added to the red gem)

Last edited:
Reactions: WakameSan

GGalpheim

Aug 20, 2017
date the a girl and bring them to the bath, you need the permanent private room ticket after talking to Marian to get Vanie 2 event (after that Vanie will give the permanent ticket) . then touch the boobs of the girl you brought to the baths

Also can you share the guide for the red gem I'm doing a 100% guide right now, and I lack info the endings. Got everything else though
yea I realized that I got Vanie's blue gem CG when I was doing her Date since you need to go to the bath for it.

as for Dating/End walkthrough:

Thats the ending for all the girls, to get the CG for Rami, you need to:

Hopefully I don't mix things up or forget anything

HimaKira

Jul 14, 2020
yea I realized that I got Vanie's blue gem CG when I was doing her Date since you need to go to the bath for it.

as for Dating/End walkthrough:

Thats the ending for all the girls, to get the CG for Rami, you need to:

Hopefully I don't mix things up or forget anything
Thank you, I'm trying to get those endings for the walkthrough. :)

WakameSan

Mar 24, 2020
and

you must finish all 2 main H events on every main girls after the main story (some girls are locked until you finish the story) , then go to base, check the shining book. a popup will say you can now date girls.

talk to a girl. bring her to the bath for blue gem scene or to specific characters/be at specific place to trigger the endings, they will follow you but some areas are locked and can't be entered (ending will not lock you out of your save you will just wake up the next day in the base and the ending will be added to the red gem)
Thank you. I was refraining from clearing all the scenes because I was trying to understand the date thing. Going about it the wrong way assuredly

Reactions: HimaKira
4.40 star(s) 7 Votes