Elrath Creations

Game Developer
Sep 28, 2019
For people wondering how to play on fullscreen. In the main folder there is a file called Game.ini. Open that file with a text editor and change WindowModeFlag to WindowModeFlag=0. This will cause the game to launch in fullscreen.

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Is it time a gave up and played one of these "a shota gets fucked by everyone" type of games?? Hmm
He mostly do the fucking most of the time...
But there are some scenes he’s fucked by a dick...
Dunno, just have to mention that...

foolyGold

Jun 18, 2019
It seems the translator has fixed a couple of lines in his newest patch. I suggest heading to the translation thread if you want the newest version.

Apr 15, 2020
this game is fantastic. best girl is Stepe imo.

i do have a few questions

1. did anyone figure out the purpose of the dirty book in the crates to the left of Rami's house?
2. anyone know if there's a harem end where MC fucks all the women?
3. Did anyone figure out what the poison given to you towards the beginning is for? i was given the poison but never figured out what its for

chesire

May 5, 2017
Is the file corrupted?
I have downladed it twice with same results "It failed to open the archive"

leehan666

Apr 18, 2018
I'm the user Akira19 that rated the game (this is my main account, that account is when I download games when I'm not at home)

I finished the game and doing a fan walkthrough right now, my objectives are
-100% story
-100% blue gem scenes
-100% endings (red gem)
-100% scene guide

I used the japanese guide and google translate it to know what to do ingame, took me a while to play since some part of the japanese guide doesn't properly tell you specific info for some events, or they aren't just there. So I made a detailed guide on what to do to progress and unlock everything.
YOU DON'T NEED TO WORRY ABOUT FINISHING THE MAIN STORY OR ANY ROMANCE ENDINGS, IT WILL NOT LOCK YOU OUT OF YOUR SAVE! YOU WILL JUST WAKE UP THE NEXT MORNING IN THE BASE AND THE ENDING WILL BE IN THE RED CRYSTAL IN THE RECOLLECTION ROOM!

Changelog:

Guide by HimaKira:
-Finished tutorial (if someone skipped the text and missed what to do)
-Chapter 1 story

Guide by HimaKira v.2:
-complete main story and tutorial!

Guide by HimaKira v.2.1:
-Fixed story, I forgot 1 event and guide

Complete guide by HimaKira:
-complete story, how to unlock dating mechanic, 100% H events guide, 100% blue gem events, 100% tested red gem event's guide (Thank you for user GCase for the ending guide)
-included the save (since the save 20 from the files haven't unlocked the red and blue gems, even if you talk to the white cat in the recollection room. This save unlocks all red gem events and only missing blue gem events which will be updated later on)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'll be working on the typos in the next few days, and I'll add the save where everything is complete (only missing blue scenes since I got lazy for a bit.
This walkthrough is my thanks for not letting the game be google mtl :) Have a nice day
in [A] its say to search for a glowing pink tree. Is it the one on the church?

kantar

Sep 15, 2018
I have seen many nicknames for semen, but calling come "defeat juice" is just on another level.

HimaKira

Jul 14, 2020
in [A] its say to search for a glowing pink tree. Is it the one on the church?
sorry for the late reply (got busy on commissions these past days)

if you are talking about the glowing pink tree it's in the park on the west map (there is a road from the right side of the church)
go there at night (as a human) since the guard will stop you if you come as an incubus from going up the map, walk around the park until it's midnight.

Slut will show up riding the "toy" horse, talk to her 4 times to change to an incubus, check the left side of the park, and find the fruit.

Oct 1, 2018
Chapter 2
i assume you can't start ANY event until you go the forest and do the "story event" with the slime. there you will meet the Thief?/Rouge?/Hooded Girl (she is the "final event"). just proceed and get the Slime Girl event, you can repeat just simply talk to her and choose second option. after finish, head back and the Hood Girl will block you way, talk to her and she will ask 4 item which you could obtain by complete the "trigger event" from 4 different girl.
extra: when you return to the succubus realm?/world?/dimension? it will trigger event with her automatically (citation needed, not sure if there is some specific trigger)

FINAL EVENT

afterward you just need to talk to the Slime Girl and do the event but this time is different. after that it's basically one strike line event including the White Knight Lady, you can't miss it.
...the plot get thicken here

Chapter 3

Story Event

after this it's pretty much linear, you can't be stuck and make sure you have enough time cause it's gonna be full story ride till the end.

:) New!
about loli event 2nd: i have dog colar and ring the bell at midnight but :"no answer"
NVM: you need to talk to her at the park in the morning first and then she will ask you come at night

Last edited:

Rumle5

Mar 18, 2020
I have a problem. Whenever I try to launch the game it says that there's a LoadGraphic error. Anybody know how I can get it started?

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes