Darksavior

Dec 2, 2018
I found out how to get Teimi's 2nd scene. Apparently you have to do the naked Old man quest line(the one after you do the scientist 2nd scene) before you go use the membership card. after talking to Slut in the alley you follow this order:

Give the mosaic to the old man in the men's bath
He will give you a Walnut, give it to Ciel (blonde girl in the forest)
She gives you a Mixer, give it to the shopkeeper in the south district
The shopkeeper gives you money, give it to the shopkeeper near the crepe shop in the east

Give the item to the naked man, he will give you a mask. Use this mask on the wooden horse in the cave to get Warrior girl (Teimi) 2nd scene.

you can actually miss it if you "actually" listen to the soldier saying its not important and let them kill the dude....

kinlyki

Feb 24, 2020
Anyone knows where to go for dates? I only found Weshale the Knight Commander's Date spot so far.

jloki02

Sep 19, 2018
It's seems I'm stuck with the mission for the ice cream shop girl. I can't give her the secret 3 words because she asks for 1000 Lotus (?) which is money and I don't get how to get money. Pls help
Talk to guy left side of vender (120kg guy?) with incubus form than he will give you money to buy.

Reactions: Wazz00 and Gamdi

vanquito

Jul 23, 2017
Cannot locate basic info data
C:\Users\etc. Introducing An Apprentice Incubus (M) v2.2/Data/BasicData/Game.dat

qwertyz15

Nov 27, 2019
for anyone have a LoadGraphic error make sure you have locale emulator and run in Japanese (I had to run it in admin) & have your location set to Japanese(Japan)

Reactions: albertus683

Reckless4545

Nov 25, 2020
ive been following the guide. and apparently Marian is supposed to appear at the bar at night but she isnt there whenever i check. i dont get what i could be missing.

Dec 18, 2020
yea I realized that I got Vanie's blue gem CG when I was doing her Date since you need to go to the bath for it.

as for Dating/End walkthrough:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thats the ending for all the girls, to get the CG for Rami, you need to:

Hopefully I don't mix things up or forget anything
I somehow fucked things up and I don't know how to get rami's second ending, can you help me? I used the skip with the white cat and got rami's first ending, but the midnight thing won't work :(

Dec 18, 2020
I somehow fucked things up and I don't know how to get rami's second ending, can you help me? I used the skip with the white cat and got rami's first ending, but the midnight thing won't work :(
I finally figured it out, also the red crystal for Teimi is wrong, you have to talk to Vanie in the morning right next to the shop, or else you will crash if you do it in the afternoon. So how you get Remi's first and second ending, you first have to talk to her at night one or two times, then you can talk to her in the afternoon, I feel bad for all who went to her in the afternoon without knowing you first had to talk to her at night.

suko

Mar 26, 2018
For getting the collar for suzu i've checked all times of day with & without incubus form but there's no pink cloud behind any part and interacting with every block on the hedge above, fence below and the ground does nothing

kaizoman

Jan 15, 2019
Walkthrough

All events below cannot be accessed (to my knowledge) until you've cleared the warrior's event

Thanks to Nov16_2017
[ ]

ive seen this before, sadly the warrior one doesnt work for me.
i got everything done but it tells me im missing something.

Reactions: lalo

karkar123

Jun 22, 2021
Cannot locate basic info data
C:\Users\etc. Introducing An Apprentice Incubus (M) v2.2/Data/BasicData/Game.dat
Took a while to find the solution for the error myself, but I recently got into coding and I found a glaring mistake, which is repeated here as well.
On a computer you normally have either /// or \\\ depending on the OS, you can see that you have a mixture of those in your game.dat path location, which does not make sense for the computer.
I redirected the game to my C disk which solved the problem, since I only had one faulty slash behind my D:\ disk. I can't help you more than this unfortunately, but at least now you know the origin of the error.

Reactions: vanquito

popober

Jun 9, 2017
I finally tried this because I was bored, and I must say that everyone who said getting anal-fucked by a futa was only optional is a lying asshole.

• Anal
  • Futa
  • Futa-on-male, FutaXmale, Futa x male
  • Futa fuck you in the ass

Anyone looking for terms like those, read my post and know that everyone who said you only have to worry about the bathroom scene is a gigantic fucktard.

There is a scene with Torou, where a clone of her grows a dick and fucks you in the ass. It is 100% mandatory, so there is no avoiding it at all. I repeat, you will get fucked in the ass in this game.

If you're into that, then enjoy. Otherwise, you have been warned.

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes