Introducing Future VN LIs (Feedback)

woody554

Jan 20, 2018
nice work, very personal and interesting style. definitely love that they're not skinny model girls.

hope you don't mess up in other aspects, like making them easy or overly sexual.

• Red Heart
Reactions: 0ier 3D

0ier 3D

Aug 2, 2021
nice work, very personal and interesting style. definitely love that they're not skinny model girls.

hope you don't mess up in other aspects, like making them easy or overly sexual.
Appreciate the feedback! I wanted to go for more variety in body shapes when designing the characters. Glad that stuck out to you.

As far as easiness, I plan on making some of the women more sexual (mainly the secondary love interests, some of them aren't though) to balance out the cast and to help with the pacing of the romance part of the story.

Ideally there would be solo routes for the main love interests (more intimate) and a harem route that you can choose that involves all of them (obviously a lot more sexual, but hopefully all the characters are strong enough that they still stick out) by the end.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Zavijava_

woody554

Jan 20, 2018
As far as easiness, I plan on making some of the women more sexual (mainly the secondary love interests, some of them aren't though) to balance out the cast and to help with the pacing of the romance part of the story.

Ideally there would be solo routes for the main love interests (more intimate) and a harem route that you can choose that involves all of them (obviously a lot more sexual, but hopefully all the characters are strong enough that they still stick out) by the end.
I don't want to tell you what to do, but imagine if they were all difficult to get even individually, some hellishly difficult, but you could still get them all in harem IF you were good enough. the satisfaction from succeeding in it would be 100x more.

the harder the conquest the sweeter the reward.

but, like I get it, some people want their games with absolutely no challenge, and there's nothing wrong with it. but it's just the opposite of good story telling. low stakes is never good.

0ier 3D

Aug 2, 2021
I don't want to tell you what to do, but imagine if they were all difficult to get even individually, some hellishly difficult, but you could still get them all in harem IF you were good enough. the satisfaction from succeeding in it would be 100x more.

the harder the conquest the sweeter the reward.

but, like I get it, some people want their games with absolutely no challenge, and there's nothing wrong with it. but it's just the opposite of good story telling. low stakes is never good.
I see what you mean. I do appreciate slower burns and some challenges myself. Not too confident in my own ability to set those up though and especially for a dozen characters. That's why I'm limiting the "challenge/chase" to the Main Love Interests. Their relationships will have more impactful choices, more intense endings hopefully. It is a good point you brought up, and I'll have to think about it a lot more.

The harem route will have its own share of hurdles to overcome, mostly juggling multiple relationships. I do have some ideas for making the story more impactful, but this is my time developing anything like this. Getting too ambitious or complicated might be a bad idea.

0ier 3D

Aug 2, 2021
This update seems kind of out of place, but I'll put it up since it will probably affect progress on this project.

I just lost a close family member today. Feeling pretty terrible, but I still want to keep working to keep my mind off of things.

Hope you understand if there's significant/inconsistent time between future updates.

Zavijava_

Oct 19, 2020
Very sorry to hear that mate, best of luck to you and the rest of your fam <3 Of course take all the time you need, us Internet peeps will always be here when you're ready. Take care of yourself first!

0ier 3D

Aug 2, 2021
Very sorry to hear that mate, best of luck to you and the rest of your fam <3 Of course take all the time you need, us Internet peeps will always be here when you're ready. Take care of yourself first!
Appreciate it a lot. Thanks for the good wishes!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Zavijava_

0ier 3D

Aug 2, 2021
Lindsay and Charlie wish you a happy Thanksgiving (if you celebrate)!

Sorry for the lack of meaningful updates, still grieving, but wanted to get some renders done and try to make some custom clothes in Blender. Can't see them very well, but the dresses are my attempt at recreating the outfits from this with some extra kitbashing.
thanksgiving 23 0 4k.jpg

Textless:
thanksgiving 23 0 4k nt.jpg
Hope you enjoy!

0ier 3D

Aug 2, 2021
"Sorry, I'm late... guess you'll have to put me on the naughty list?" *jingles*
charlie christmas 0.jpg

Hey, it's been a while since I last uploaded. Recently got a job, so I have less time than before to render. Also, working on a comic currently, that I want to finish before getting deeper into WYWH. Hope you understand. Happy holidays!

0ier 3D

Aug 2, 2021
Hey, for those of you still watching this thread. Very sorry for the lack of news, and for the lack of progress on WYWH. I've been working on a 30ish image comic for the past few months called Ghostbusties and I'm excited to announce that it's nearly done. It doesn't have much to do with WYWH, but I figured you might enjoy it. Here are some extras from the comic for you guys to enjoy.
ghostbusties x0.jpg ghostbusties x6.0.jpg

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
Hey, for those of you still watching this thread. Very sorry for the lack of news, and for the lack of progress on WYWH. I've been working on a 30ish image comic for the past few months called Ghostbusties and I'm excited to announce that it's nearly done. It doesn't have much to do with WYWH, but I figured you might enjoy it. Here are some extras from the comic for you guys to enjoy.
View attachment 3541262 View attachment 3541263
Keep your chin up, man. Kind of just seems like everyone's having a hard time right now.

• Red Heart

0ier 3D

Aug 2, 2021
Hey, all just wanted to update on the stuff I've been working on and the reason why there hasn't been much progress on WYWH. Mostly developing my postwork skills with this project, and dabbling in some basic 3D modeling. Looking forward to getting into developing the VN.

Here's the link to the thread with the full comic: https://f95zone.to/threads/daz3d-art-show-us-your-dazskill.4764/post-13531818

Hope you enjoy!

ghostbusties 0.jpg