VN Unity Completed Intruder on the Bridge [v1.0.6] [Drunk Robot]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Spiroth

Oct 19, 2020
It's me or the mini game ship glitch this why i hate unity they unstable and laggy for no reason ,i spawn with 2 ship one at top one at lower impossible for me to beat the mini game ship battle.
Had to skip them instead.

Tomy75

Sep 27, 2018
cheat code is picard and i'm only missing 2 replays in this save
Damn! I used your saves but it still doesn't unlock all the scenes I missed (8 in total). I guess I also need your Assembly-CSharp.dll in IntruderOnTheBridge_Data\Managed\

Hornyowl

Jun 4, 2020
Drunk Robot - will you be continuing this? Your choice of engine is clearly an issue and the game itself has a host of issues. Plus you have so many other games which are ongoing.

Reactions: Digteren

Skip70

Aug 8, 2020
You can buy the game on Steam but under a different name to whoever made the game. And there it seems like it's finished but when you look here it says it's abandoned so what's right???

Alleycat_2017

Sep 1, 2017
The Dev has a history of putting early access games on Steam and abandoning them. Which is why I didn't buy this on Steam like I have a few others. Seems I was right to hold off.

Reactions: Bloodguard

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
Abandoned? Too bad. I was waiting for it to be complete to play it. Looks like my policy of "don't start a game until it is completed' has its perks.

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
Abandoned? Too bad. I was waiting for it to be complete to play it. Looks like my policy of "don't start a game until it is completed' has its perks.
It's still listed as "under development" on their patreon though, and one of the team members has made some posts last week, though not on this game. So I guess there's still hope.

FacelessVixen

Formerly 'PrincessBitchJean'
Aug 25, 2017
If so then, for the love of god, I hope that the now-you-have-to-play-this-game-with-two-hands-section (the FPS section) gets reworked. I ain't asking for Halo, but, Jesus Christ...

• Haha
Reactions: blarg0192

moose_puck

Sep 6, 2021
Found this while looking for another game...

Intruder on the Bridge - Steam version 1.0.6 - (6.15 GB)

Seems to run fine and the Galaga clone game made me smile. I owned that game back in the 80's! I could make a quarter last an hour, lol.

It's pretty wild finding DAZ rendered games from our little deviant backyard showing up on the "big mainstream" cracking and pirating sites :p

LoneRanger11

Jul 3, 2020
Intruder On The Bridge 1.0.6
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

Digteren

Nov 1, 2020
Deary me I had actually given up on this. Might just have to actually get it on steam now ^^

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes