Jun 9, 2020
Ive talked to monica for the first time, and the next mission should be to go to the east bulding but it is locked, can someone tell me what I am missing?

Nvm I found the entrance in the basement/sewers. Im just blind

Last edited:

fyreant

Jun 19, 2022
It's unfortunate that games like this with preg content always make it as part of the exact same ending scenario where the girl gets mind-broken and turned into a sex toy.

I think a lot of the annoyance on this forum about pregnancy being "ending only" isn't so much disappointment that it only shows up in endings per se. I think it might more be disappointment that preg only ever appears as part of that specific mind-break-into-permanent-sex-slavery scenario. It's baffling how rare it is for a girl in a h-game to get pregnant without being mind-broken first.

Reactions: |box1| and Roseys

_ _ _ _ _

Jul 20, 2017
Cleared the game, is there any way to save Natalia or is she just still getting raped somewhere by the end of the game lmao

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Hah. Well, this game was thoroughly mediocre on just about every level. The plot is, what, a super cheap Metal Gear knock-off? Granted, that wouldn't be a bad thing if it wasn't so poorly executed. The stealth is for the most part pretty easy, except for the fact that sometimes, the sight-lines of guards end up glitched. Oh, and there was the part with the dogs too. Fuck that part, seriously...

The H-scenes are... ok at best. The art is not great... The translation is not great either, but that wouldn't improve the scenes much because they're just not that good to begin with, on top of the fact that a bunch of them lead to bad-ends and force you to restart. Can't even enjoy the in-combat rape. Can't use seduction... It's just all sorts of meh. There's like 2.5 scenes that you get without defeat being involved, that's it.

All in all. I dunno. Just meh. A thoroughly average game that fails to be interesting in any real way. You can waste some time with it, I guess, but it's not something I see myself revisiting even for the gallery.

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes