Wolf470

Nov 22, 2017
not to mention that even if you have a fast connection unless you pay for premium (expensive) downloads are limited and they might have a glitch which means 3+ hours down the drain and no restart for more hours.

Aethel27

Jul 23, 2018
Anyone know why Norton is convinced this is a virus? or just another false positive on a cracked game.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Anyone know why Norton is convinced this is a virus? or just another false positive on a cracked game.
It's probably a false positive the file seems clean to me, some avs have a tendency to alert on ren'py executables, if you are still concerned you can just take the exes from another ren'py game and use those instead.

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
No idea what you mean by that. I should instead join some ExxonMobil for instance.
PETA doesn't actually care about saving the animals. Those morons released hundreds of Lobsters into freshwater. FRESHWATER!!!! Lobsters are saltwater creatures. They also tried to make themselves look good by acquiring animals from shelters but those poor critters immediately gets euthanized (Killed). PETA is not an animal rights group. They use that as a Pretense. They are a profit making terrorist group. They have done so much harm to animals then a butcher will ever do in his lifespan. They're not militant(yet) but you don't need to be wielding weapons to be terrorists.

Reactions: TNTed and Tyrantnyx

Azrael9986

Nov 16, 2019
I'm waiting for the game in which I can finally fuck Earth.
lol you relize that is litterally part of the history of the elder scrolls? XD dude bangs the ground so hard and fast it kills him then out pops another dude who is like i am now king and people rolled with it.

Chislev

Jun 12, 2020
Could the download title (Win) be changed into Win/Linux?
The upload includes shell script (.sh) just like most Ren'Py games and therefore is also natively playable on Linux.

ThompsonBalo

Jul 15, 2020
"But he, who doesn't train hard, is sent to an isolated island where a god of martial arts is believed to live"

Why would you train hard if when you are lazy your only punishment consists of being sent to a nice island with a hot girl which you can have fun with? That kind of punishment somehow doesn`t really motivate me to train harder...