bmul

Feb 13, 2019
Does this have any options, or is it a kinetic novel? I am asking cause it seems that there are tags missing... or thats the feeling I get.

Eurekachan26

Feb 2, 2018
This means that I'm very well hidden in this land.......neet,

hints:
adol the red head from the YS games avatar
+
the word "fallen" in the site name
+
PM
+
Japanese games translation programs recommendations.
Oh you! thanks for all your effort. XD

And yeah, is a small world for us players who enjoy the good things of life.

Shirokaen

Aug 13, 2017
for those who are interested: inugami means dog-god. 犬神 
犬 inu meaning dog
神 kami meaning god
kami means god. Gami is spirit. It does not translate to god. nice try though. InuGami is dog guardian, not dog god. It may not seem like there is a difference to you americans, but there is a huge difference for me and my kin -_-'

And no mega = no donwload for me. Sorry, don't feel like getting a virus today.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
kami means god. Gami is spirit. It does not translate to god. nice try though. InuGami is dog guardian, not dog god. It may not seem like there is a difference to you americans, but there is a huge difference for me and my kin -_-'

And no mega = no donwload for me. Sorry, don't feel like getting a virus today.
i'm not american.
it's simply gami, 'cause it's a phonological change from kami like in tegami 手紙, even though 紙 is written as kami. same shit for inugami 犬神. if you see any differences between kami and gami than i suspect a religious background to it.
without any kanjis it could actually even mean dog paper... and nope, it can't be guardian as kami simply doesn't imply guardian (it would otherwhise end with jin / nin 人 or sha 者). hogosha 保護者 would be guardian.

mega is totally safe, especially when the stuff was uploaded by our uploaders. don't like mega? either use jdownloader2 or use other links.
edit: my mistake, missunderstood that part.

Reactions: tsunamizero02

sts787b

May 1, 2018
-
Thank you, to be honest I'm not sure why anyone bothers using the other services.. maybe it's different in other parts of the world but they are all very very very slow. Mega = 30 second download, all the others. 6 hours. It's mental.

• Angry
Reactions: pipon