2.50 star(s) 17 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1637534517387.png

Overview:
Main character got sent to an alien world. Where she struggles for survival.

Game mechanics
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2023-06-13
Release Date: 2023-05-31
Developer: ProInu F95zone -
Censored: No
Version: 0.61
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Win - "Light" (0.1): - - -

deadcr_ thanks for the link

1637535414935.png imagem_2021-11-21_195712.png imagem_2021-11-21_195755.png imagem_2021-11-21_195800.png imagem_2021-11-21_195805.png imagem_2021-11-21_195812.png imagem_2021-11-21_195835.png imagem_2021-11-21_200018.png imagem_2021-11-23_155225.png imagem_2021-11-23_155239.png imagem_2022-03-27_174202.png imagem_2022-03-27_174212.png p5.jpg p9.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Padre Katyusha

I can't be called a woman cause I'm not hot enough
Uploader
Jun 4, 2019
Please submit any missing tags
Game requested by ProInu
You can get you developer tag and ownership by opening a ticket.

Reactions: uma2

Sonnensturm

Sep 3, 2019
I would love to test the game, but I can't even read the control, because the resolution is bigger than my screen. I'd like to make it smaller so to read everything, but likewise, can't read the control so can't do it. Does anyone know the key comand for changing the resolution of the game.

On a side not, can't make my own systems resolution any bigger, it's running on max already... XD

Thanks a lot.

Fydo92

Aug 18, 2017
I would love to test the game, but I can't even read the control, because the resolution is bigger than my screen. I'd like to make it smaller so to read everything, but likewise, can't read the control so can't do it. Does anyone know the key comand for changing the resolution of the game.

On a side not, can't make my own systems resolution any bigger, it's running on max already... XD

Thanks a lot.
I can't speak for this game in particular but *usually* there is a text file somewhere like "settings.ini" or somesuch that you can manually edit to change the resolution.

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
Accodring to screenshots its situation like
"Sir, we capture earthling woman, but..."
"What 'but' ?"
"She taked off all her clothes and start raping our air purification system"
"GOD DAMMIT!!!!111111 ANOTHER ONE OF THIS CRAZY RETARDS!!!!!!!1111111"

Splitzy

Jan 19, 2019
Well, probably just me but I have no idea what to do. You can interact with the 'doors' I guess and apparantly get pregnant, but what is the purpose? The monsters kill me when getting too close to them, I've been kiting one sunavabitch for 5 minutes and still nothing. There is a 'hidden' nest/save place and haven't seen it while walking around for 10 minutes. You have different 'door handles' as I've named them, but only 1 is interactable. Yeah, I'm flabbergasted, maybe a bit more clarity about it all would be better. I'll wait for one of the comments to explain what to do an all.

Bookworm83

Dec 9, 2019
Well, probably just me but I have no idea what to do. You can interact with the 'doors' I guess and apparantly get pregnant, but what is the purpose? The monsters kill me when getting too close to them, I've been kiting one sunavabitch for 5 minutes and still nothing. There is a 'hidden' nest/save place and haven't seen it while walking around for 10 minutes. You have different 'door handles' as I've named them, but only 1 is interactable. Yeah, I'm flabbergasted, maybe a bit more clarity about it all would be better. I'll wait for one of the comments to explain what to do an all.
I would like to know most of these too. I have found the hidden nest area. From your starting position if you look at the door then take the corridor to the right. And somewhere down that corridor there will be a little hole in the wall down in the trench. Can't give more specific directions than that because the corridors all blend together. But it's pretty close to the spawn.

I've also found that the monsters can be pretty effectively avoided if you crawl around in the trenches. But then you just die of starvation eventually.

Reactions: DirtyLittleKiller

ClockworkRBD

Dec 15, 2017
Anyone know what scene is happening in that last image?

Okay, I somehow saved a girl or something... You are able to sneak into the room that, as soon as you spawn, a monster walks out of. Not much of a reason to do so, however.

Last edited:

ClockworkRBD

Dec 15, 2017
Okay. I'll try to share what I know after a bit of gameplay...

1: Feeding on the feeding stations that actually have scenes does not work. There are a few that do not have scenes and will only have a white box. Oddly enough these work?

2: Every "dog" monster can be followed and they eventually go into a room. If you wait for them to leave you can run in and, usually, get inside. For the dog that leaves the room immediately in front of you when you first start playing you can get a scene if you sneak in where you can either eat the sperm out of the girl or free her. As far as I can tell this does nothing. Eating the sperm restores energy.

3: No idea how to trigger scenes with enemies. For the feeding stations with scenes oral and anal feeding do nothing. If you do vaginal you will get pregnant and give birth a bit later. This seems to take away a TON of energy. You will likely hit starving very shortly after.
3A- I SOMEHOW triggered one of the enemy scenes. No idea how.
3B- Okay. It may operate on a similar system to feeding stations and enemies need to be erect before it happens. Wait a bit and then ctrl+alt near an enemy. For the dog enemies someone said one that roams the outer area works best and I can confirm it does work for them.

4: There is a "nesting" area where you can sleep if you go behind yourself as soon as you spawn and then take a left. You will see a crack in the corner of the wall you can crawl into.

5: A bit of an odd thing, but if you get an enemy to chase you, you can use them to open doors.

6: You can look into doors if you crouch in front of them?

7: If you want to recover energy infinitely, turn around where you spawn and then go all the way down into that hallway. You will see a feeding station that has breasts. There will be no animation (only a white screen) but just sit there and wait until it fills you up. You can just sit there and wait for it and cancel at any time. (Reportedly no longer possible as of 0.1a)

Last edited:
2.50 star(s) 17 Votes