• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
2.50 star(s) 17 Votes

maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018
The game is fine,But I think the problems is the lack screen resolution options ,We need it so that the screen should to be reduced to not only completely see the control but it should make the game faster instead of being slow ,

Also, there should configuration for the controls as well. And I think it should be better if the character will remain completely naked without underwear,socks and shoes

Aromabish

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2017
Wow, a new game and it is not a renpy mass product? Count me in!
UPD: well, game has a great potential, just need a lot of polishing.
Combat: needs better animations and stunlock after hitting/getting hit because you can't see if you are getting attacked by enemies.
Lighting - definitely needs rework.
MC skeleton - Maybe it is just animations, but right now she looks very unrealistic.
However, good work!

Last edited:
Reactions: Bary89s

Sarkath

Sep 8, 2019
I would love to test the game, but I can't even read the control, because the resolution is bigger than my screen. I'd like to make it smaller so to read everything, but likewise, can't read the control so can't do it.
Try holding either Alt or Shift while you double click to start the game. That usually forces the Unity resolution selector to pop up.

If that doesn't work, try creating a shortcut (right-click the EXE and click "create shortcut"), right-clicking the shortcut you just created and selecting "Properties," then adding "-show-screen-selector" (without quotes) to the end of the command line, and finally launching the game using the new shortcut.

• Love
Reactions: Sonnensturm

KpRomplestein

Jul 15, 2019
Try holding either Alt or Shift while you double click to start the game. That usually forces the Unity resolution selector to pop up.

If that doesn't work, try creating a shortcut (right-click the EXE and click "create shortcut"), right-clicking the shortcut you just created and selecting "Properties," then adding "-show-screen-selector" (without quotes) to the end of the command line, and finally launching the game using the new shortcut.
Have you tried either of those options with this game? I just gave it a shot and couldn't get it to work. I'm probably doing something wrong.

MonMan65

Aug 21, 2017
Game keeps reseting the volume all the time. However...
I found out how to get enemy triggers but it may require multiple attempts if you attack the spidery thing head on when you run out of health it will play an animation where it grabs your head with its mouth and fucks you, then it will says "She Died" and take you to opening screen.

The dogs animation will play if you are attacked in the full crawl position from the back and i assume run out of health but idk. It seems like you need to already be in the crawl position when you get the dogs attention. It's a scene of getting railed in the ass doggystyle him busting a nut in your ass then biting down on your head, not in a gory sort of way but i assume that implies that it kills you. Then the game crashes for me after that scene plays

While i keep attempting things and editing this, the very first dog you see leaving a room in front of you seems incapable of doing the animation he just mauls you so you might have to find a different dog to play it.

There's a similar animation with the spidery thing if you are caught from behind when crawling but it doesn't crash the game

Last Edit of this post before I stop editing this: Just like the wall penises the creatures get erect and walk around with a boner apparently when they have a boner is when they can initiate the sex scene if they don't have a boner you just die

Last edited:

Sonnensturm

Sep 3, 2019
Have you tried either of those options with this game? I just gave it a shot and couldn't get it to work. I'm probably doing something wrong.
I couldn't get anything of that to work either. I even changed the line of how to launge the game from Normal to Minimized, didn't do anything either. Can someone check the control button on the start sequence for me and make a screen print of it for me, maybe there's something on it that explains it somewhat. If not, then I, at least, got the picture of which button is doing what in the game. :) Thank you, everyone, for your kind help with my problems. :D

KpRomplestein

Jul 15, 2019
I couldn't get anything of that to work either. I even changed the line of how to launge the game from Normal to Minimized, didn't do anything either. Can someone check the control button on the start sequence for me and make a screen print of it for me, maybe there's something on it that explains it somewhat. If not, then I, at least, got the picture of which button is doing what in the game. :) Thank you, everyone, for your kind help with my problems. :D
Did you try the dll edit I made a bit further up?

Alket

Game Developer
Nov 15, 2017
Good concept, the execution is..."early" xD.
Let's see where this one goes.

Evoland

Jul 4, 2021
very raw, constantly have to replay, a lot of bugs and also unclear what to do, but the idea and animation are good.
Waiting for bug fixes and a new update.

Reactions: GreatBuddy

kekpuker

Sep 21, 2020
Using -screen-height 720 -screen-width 1280 (as example) launch arguments actually change in game resolution. But the UI is not adapted to anything other than FullHD.

VaeVictus

Aug 7, 2017
I have tried almost everything but I managed to get NONE of the animations... All I see is white screens when I try to interact with the "body door handle" parts or in some cases, it does not even do anything and the character just... disappears.

The enemies do not start any animations. I have tried crawling in front of them in several places and with different ones and all I get is "She is dead".

At one time, I thought I was close to it because it seemed like it was about to start an animation with the dog-looking creature as it approached from behind slowly and made contact then the game froze completely...

Edit: The girl in the first room where the dog leaves in the beginning of the game also does not show any animations... It freezes for a short while and then unfreezes when I choose the option "eat the sperm".

Am I missing a .dll or any 3rd party software that somehow utilizes the animations separately? No clue... Help?

Last edited:
Reactions: LDV
2.50 star(s) 17 Votes