armyofrobots

Game Developer
May 26, 2018
of course, I think ive attached the correct one
It looks like the Izumi series of events never fired; but I'm unable to discern why. At any point were you able to go to the "faculty" area of campus and meet her? Or did she just never become available to you?

armyofrobots

Game Developer
May 26, 2018
I tried to break the game and succeeded, I got to the scene where it stongly suggests to you NOT to go down the stairs. I went down the stairs and DIED. I then hit the back arrow, and chose the other option. I then went back to the house but at this point I got an error messages which read:

(days): Error: <<print>>: bad evaluation: setup.Days is undefined.
Mindy/Cindy/Naomi Room: Error: <<If>>: bad condition expression in <<if>>clause: setup DAYS is undefined.

At this point a couple of observations:

1. If you Die, it should be that you cant hit "back", and recommend the user is prompted to make a new game (dont allow back arrow AT ALL maybe? (recommended).
2. Allow the back arrow (for noobs) and try to resolve the error. (not recommended!)
3 This entire episode reminded me of when I was 12, in a computer arcade playing Dungeons and Dragons. The option was:

(a) Would you like to go THE LONG WAY AROUND the mountains?
(b) Would you like to go under the mountain?

I selected (b)

The game prompted:

Are you sure? it is said there is a gigantic RED DRAGON under the mountain and no one has survived!

YES, SURE, GO.

Are you really sure? This is the most ferocious dragon that has ever existed (or words to that effect)

YES YES, LETS GO

"Well, ok, I did warn you".

after which i instantly died, and then proceeded to throw around 50 credits in to the game trying to kill that stupid dragon (hint: i died).

In summary: Deaths should be telegraphed, and only stupid ppl should die.

Well, that is the thing, you can survive that scene after going down the stairs; something that will be much easier once we allow you to upgrade your stats and grind for some bonuses as well. At least in the current game state, we thought it best to let people go back if they run into something.

I suspect the "days" issue is a save game issue; we've seen a few times. We're working to resolve that as best we can.

Jengis

Sep 21, 2019
It looks like the Izumi series of events never fired; but I'm unable to discern why. At any point were you able to go to the "faculty" area of campus and meet her? Or did she just never become available to you?

I have never met her? it just said she would be good to work with. I dont believe i have met anyone on the beach other than the initial Cindy either! I have read that you can meet a Natalie?

rake69

Apr 5, 2020
I think for Izumi to "spawn" you need to first do several items with Kim? i.e. go to beach, go to the beach apartments etc. and during all that, i think Izumi suddenly becomes "contactable".

Also, in the round, the best bang for buck upgrade of the current game would be to have (what alot of other games have as well, which gives the user their own personal experience) - which is to allow the player to name some (if not all) of the girls.

Last edited:

armyofrobots

Game Developer
May 26, 2018
I have never met her? it just said she would be good to work with. I dont believe i have met anyone on the beach other than the initial Cindy either! I have read that you can meet a Natalie?
Once you meet Kim, it sets in motion her chain of events (she appears after day 8 at the university classrooms, but only if you've already captured Robin); she'll give you instructions to come to Robin's apartment at the beachside apartments (accessed from the local beach near the college); after you meet her, she introduces you to some of her friends and everyone has a different idea of where to go to solve the mystery. Follow each person's lead and you come to "putting the pieces together" at the apartment and that will be when Kim tells you about Izumi and that should unlock her being available at the University Faculty offices. Once you complete Izumi's quest, she's no longer necessary for research and can be captured (though she gives you a clue as to where to find the person you need for tech level 3 - don't worry, this isn't in the game yet).

Once you get tech level 2, it is possible to meet Natalie, Jenny, Becka, and Aika; as well as capturing April (you meet her prior). You'll also be able to capture Natalie and Becka by following their event chains; both only have soft approaches atm.

armyofrobots

Game Developer
May 26, 2018
Any update news?
0.2.4.0 remains in the works; we just had one of our 2 devs depart the project, but we're hopeful to continue our schedule of releases. We hope that this next release will also prevent most of the things that cause saves to break going forward with the game, though we can't know for certain until someone finds a way to break the next save. We're aiming for a release in a few weeks.

Reactions: gfdsf565

armyofrobots

Game Developer
May 26, 2018
I think for Izumi to "spawn" you need to first do several items with Kim? i.e. go to beach, go to the beach apartments etc. and during all that, i think Izumi suddenly becomes "contactable".

Also, in the round, the best bang for buck upgrade of the current game would be to have (what alot of other games have as well, which gives the user their own personal experience) - which is to allow the player to name some (if not all) of the girls.
I'll pass the idea along; I'm not sure how this will work with the named passages ie "Go to Kim's Apartment" and the like, but we'll see what our coder says.

Either way; your idea is appreciated, thank you.

YaBoiDeath

Sep 20, 2021
I believe Izumi is a professor at the States College that you'll meet later on in the story. You currently can't add her to the harem, and she plays a role in Kim's questline while they're investigating. If I remember correctly, to find her you need to got to the States College after going through "investigate areas" when you're on Kim's Questline. You'll need $2000 dollars in-game for her help, as she's a biology professor on their campus and aids you in analyzing some samples you collected from the lighthouse and other run-ins with the mystery assailant (the one that isn't you, that is)

armyofrobots

Game Developer
May 26, 2018
I believe Izumi is a professor at the States College that you'll meet later on in the story. You currently can't add her to the harem, and she plays a role in Kim's questline while they're investigating. If I remember correctly, to find her you need to got to the States College after going through "investigate areas" when you're on Kim's Questline. You'll need $2000 dollars in-game for her help, as she's a biology professor on their campus and aids you in analyzing some samples you collected from the lighthouse and other run-ins with the mystery assailant (the one that isn't you, that is)
When you complete her story and get tech level 2, you do get the option to add her to the harem.

Jengis

Sep 21, 2019
Once you meet Kim, it sets in motion her chain of events (she appears after day 8 at the university classrooms, but only if you've already captured Robin); she'll give you instructions to come to Robin's apartment at the beachside apartments (accessed from the local beach near the college); after you meet her, she introduces you to some of her friends and everyone has a different idea of where to go to solve the mystery. Follow each person's lead and you come to "putting the pieces together" at the apartment and that will be when Kim tells you about Izumi and that should unlock her being available at the University Faculty offices. Once you complete Izumi's quest, she's no longer necessary for research and can be captured (though she gives you a clue as to where to find the person you need for tech level 3 - don't worry, this isn't in the game yet).

Once you get tech level 2, it is possible to meet Natalie, Jenny, Becka, and Aika; as well as capturing April (you meet her prior). You'll also be able to capture Natalie and Becka by following their event chains; both only have soft approaches atm.

When the eggs and Yuni? go missing is that the quest complete?

I had thought i had completed all of the investigation around the apprtment, library and lighthouse etc

armyofrobots

Game Developer
May 26, 2018
When the eggs and Yuni? go missing is that the quest complete?

I had thought i had completed all of the investigation around the apprtment, library and lighthouse etc
If you have gotten to Yuna and the Eggs, then you have started the 2nd arc of Kim's story and Izumi should be available. The Yuna crisis kicks off the 2nd arc of Kim's story (three separate investigation pieces and a coming together piece where you'll go find Yuna that we have not yet finished).

armyofrobots

Game Developer
May 26, 2018
Any talk or wip of a conversion to renp'y or another engine?
When we looked at doing a sequel to the first game, the first engine we looked at was Renp'y, but none of us had experience with it, so we went with the familiar (HTML/JavaScript); but nothing is ruled out.

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
JavaScript <-> python <-> ren'py is not that of complicated leap just time and testing. Can't speak on the ease of any other engine conversions.

armyofrobots

Game Developer
May 26, 2018
JavaScript <-> python <-> ren'py is not that of complicated leap just time and testing. Can't speak on the ease of any other engine conversions.
And maybe our coder could learn it; I don't want to speak for his capabilities or lack thereof; that's not my side of the project (besides testing). It would seem unlikely we build this specific game in Ren'py at this point in the project, however.

rake69

Apr 5, 2020
There was philosophical debate on the question "if a tree falls in a forest and no one was around to hear it, did it make a sound ?". Obviously the answer to this question is yes, it made sound (the birds and the bees heard it ok).

On this point, in the mornings when your minions are up to no good with the women, you have the option to investigate, or not.

IF you investigate you get a bumper minion count and milk
IF you dont investigate, nothing happens.

But well, SOMETHING should happen. In this regard I deem the logic behind this event flawed and would suggest to alter this event whereby:

IF you investigate you should give a warning to your minions to behave with that girl (possibly kill some of your minions for being bold).
IF you DO NOT investigate, then you should really get a penalty notice at the end of the day, that your girl is exhausted, and will take like, a week, to recover, and that for the good of the hive you kill everyone involved (this is also a nifty way to manage minion count).

Finally, having discovered Aino via this game, I feel compelled to suggest an alternate picture when meeting her in the library:

Finally, all of the above is merely a fans suggestion, carry on regardless! :)

Last edited:
Reactions: armyofrobots

armyofrobots

Game Developer
May 26, 2018
There was philosophical debate on the question "if a tree falls in a forest and no one was around to hear it, did it make a sound ?". Obviously the answer to this question is yes, it made sound (the birds and the bees heard it ok).

On this point, in the mornings when your minions are up to no good with the women, you have the option to investigate, or not.

IF you investigate you get a bumper minion count and milk
IF you dont investigate, nothing happens.

But well, SOMETHING should happen. In this regard I deem the logic behind this event flawed and would suggest to alter this event whereby:

IF you investigate you should give a warning to your minions to behave with that girl (possibly kill some of your minions for being bold).
IF you DO NOT investigate, then you should really get a penalty notice at the end of the day, that your girl is exhausted, and will take like, a week, to recover, and that for the good of the hive you kill everyone involved (this is also a nifty way to manage minion count).

Finally, having discovered Aino via this game, I feel compelled to suggest an alternate picture when meeting her in the library:

Finally, all of the above is merely a fans suggestion, carry on regardless! :)
We will be fixing the player's ability to "ignore" events in a coming update; it requires a number of behind the scenes changes, but you're right, it's dumb as it is.

armyofrobots

Game Developer
May 26, 2018
As you may have noticed; we're a bit behind schedule as we haven't posted much in the way of updates and normally by this point of the month we're getting close to our testing phase for a new release.

Some of you may already be aware that one of our team members has left the project to focus on his other work. We wish him the best and hope that you will all bear with us as we adjust our plans and expectations. We're still planning a September release, but some of the things we hoped to include will not be completed in time and have to be pushed to the October release. We apologize for the change, we do like to try to deliver when we say something is in a particular release, but at the end of the day, none of us working on this project are paid and we all have other work we rely on for income, so it will always be 2nd place behind what lets us eat.

We hope to continue delivering entertaining content for the foreseeable future and appreciate your patience during this interruption in plans.

Doms-You

Sep 17, 2021
Hey, i think i've encountered a bug here, after Yuna goes missing i talk to all three of them but when i go to the Robin's house there's no option to get inside

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD -

Extra:
Guide

View attachment 1781410 View attachment 1781417 View attachment 1781422 View attachment 2008919 View attachment 2008920 View attachment 2008921 View attachment 2008922 View attachment 2008923 View attachment 2008924
[/QUOTE]

3.50 star(s) 6 Votes