armyofrobots

Game Developer
May 26, 2018
Fished her out from the wash XD

Well, something was added in, but something got removed too. Still, fixing that still does not allow Olivia to be added tho.

Instead of a fixed number maybe each captive base milk should be based on boob size?

===========

View attachment 2342850
that should be all of them, for now......
Yeah; you won't be able to capture her until next update as her cave an intro scenes are done but not the connecting event (art wasn't finished in time for last update). I *think* she's going in for this coming update, but that's pending testing going on now internally to our team. We made a LOT of changes for the tech menus, added a number of things, but the tech modifier numbers influence a lot of Random number rolls across the game, so it's always possible something got fucked up there and this will probably be a pretty buggy release.

zzczys

Jul 20, 2019
1674897406340.png

Missing the milk interaction option. But she is included in the total of the milk all function tho.

Last edited:

armyofrobots

Game Developer
May 26, 2018
So...we had our build ready; but we discovered we broke a number of things and we're working to fix it. We'll release it as soon as it is ready.

Reactions: caju

armyofrobots

Game Developer
May 26, 2018
Like a small number or a big number?
When our dev added some stuff to our tech tree, it somehow broke all the coefficients used (the bonus numbers, multipliers, etc); so everything was fine in vanilla starting level, but as you started adding tech, the bonuses and what not were all sorts of screwed up, which in turn would screw up the end of day numbers, skill checks, etc. We'll hopefully have this all resolved and rested and the next update out in a matter of days. Didn't want you guys to think the project was dead or we'd forgotten about you.

armyofrobots

Game Developer
May 26, 2018
Quick update: We think we have everything; the team is waiting on two scenes (both for Olivia) from the writer to be copied into the appropriate positions. We'll be releasing once that is done following a cursory check to make sure nothing broke from copying in. When will that be? That I don't know.

armyofrobots

Game Developer
May 26, 2018
roll on 2.4.3 (or 2.5.0?) :)
I think we decided this is 0.2.5; but if we get something critical we've been working on to actually work as intended, we'll be moving to 0.3-'s for a major milestone in March. Stuff's taking longer with a smaller staff, but we're focusing better on the key things.

armyofrobots

Game Developer
May 26, 2018

Content
- Strength upgrades added to the bio tech menu; currently up to tech level 2
- Dexterity upgrades added to the bio tech menu; currently up to tech level 2
- Wood gather Tier 2 mission added
- Biomatter gather Tier 2 mission added
- Olivia fully capturable, interactable

Bug fix
- Fixed a math mistake in a combat scene
- Fixed a mistake in how stats are calculated for some events
- Fixed a menu mistake deducting the wrong number of Thrall losses from some missions
- Some Lair Tech menu items will no longer redirect to the Bio Tech menu
- Fixed bug that would occasionally cause a successful resource raid to subtract resources instead of add them
- Fixed a problem with link display in the cave menu
- Found and fixed an issue causing some dialogue options to appear as the same line
- Fixed the extra message appearing if you blew up the hunter alien
- Broken image fix

Known Issue:
- Using the cheat menu and never buying from the hardware store will cause certain events to not fire
- The image at the top of the next day menu is changed. We're in the midst of working on how the day starts to better handle multiple events firing at the same time. The next day will be starting in the cave going forward even if text doesn't yet match this change.
- There's a line of dialogue that presumes you have Monique before Yuna is missing; this will be fixed by a conditional check in a later release
- Main storyline still ends where the prior version does with the second lighthouse mission. This content is still in development.

caju

Oct 5, 2017
armyofrobots I absolutely love the game...
With that said, can we please get some more story and quests instead of features and bugfixes.
Please? I was disappointed to get to the exact same end point and find it was still the end point.

armyofrobots

Game Developer
May 26, 2018
armyofrobots I absolutely love the game...
With that said, can we please get some more story and quests instead of features and bugfixes.
Please? I was disappointed to get to the exact same end point and find it was still the end point.
Yeah; next update (assuming we don't need a huge bugfix update because we fucked something up in this release) should have some additional characters, a conclusion to the Kim storyline, and some side stories (including an alternate way to get one of the girls without the big suspicion hit). We absolutely had to get some of this done and out of the way first though for QoL reasons.

We also feel we really ironed out the process on a few things (like adding technology upgrades) to make that process smoother going forward and with less issues; so hopefully we can focus more on content and less on wacking bugs down.

Taboo Lord

Oct 12, 2017
For some reason all of the girls are listed as undefined for me. Is that a bug or is there something I should do to fix it with SugarCube?

Jsmit10

Jun 3, 2021
How do you assign girls to tasks (like the kitchen)? I’m on mobile and not seeing a way to do so.

3.50 star(s) 6 Votes