yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
It's a game that I'm incredibly excited about, but I've never seen anything like it completed.
Hopefully this game will prove me wrong.

Reactions: badusewhy

gallows226

Jan 16, 2023
I hope the mind control tag is for someone else trying or having the mind control powers and not the protagonist conquering the planet without mind control is a lot better instead of making everything and everyone a mindless thrall.
I always fear games like this have the mind control tag because they'll have like a single mind control scene with the other 99% of the game being bereft of it.

SwagFire Games

May 16, 2024
Hi everyone. Just wanted to thank all of you guys for the support. A few things I would like to address.

AI. All our characters and NSFW scenes are drawn by our very talented artist. We only used ai on the background art as a placeholder for now. We wanted to give players a open map rather than have everything locked on release.

Unfamiliar characters. We decided to add new characters since this is a alternate reality with an alternate story line. We are planning on adding more in the future to assist in the story.

Direction of the story and future of the game. I already created a roadmap for a full years update. None of it is finalized and can always be changed. There will be constant polls on my patreon for you guys to vote on and discussion boards for feedback.

Fear of abandonment.
We aren't going anywhere. This is our passion and we generally enjoy what we do. Unfortunately we all have day jobs but if we can make this work and do this full time that would be absolutely amazing. At the current state of the game you guys can expect and update every 1-2 months.

Thank you,
SwagFire7

tretch95

Nov 5, 2022
Quick proof for AI CG

1. The chairs / tables in the background, no human artist would draw errors like this

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

2. Head / Body proportions; perspective of the male body vs. the female subject and the bed

3. Generic facial asymmetry in angled views; more detail errors

• Angry
Reactions: Khao

SwagFire Games

May 16, 2024
I always fear games like this have the mind control tag because they'll have like a single mind control scene with the other 99% of the game being bereft of it.
Quick proof for AI CG

1. The chairs / tables in the background, no human artist would draw errors like this

2. Head / Body proportions; perspective of the male body vs. the female subject and the bed

3. Generic facial asymmetry in angled views; more detail errors

Hey Tretch.

Youre only correct on the first one. Everything else is drawn.

Thank you.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 3 Votes