Microtom

Sep 5, 2017
Have you considered making a LoRA of the show to make art that is more similar to the original work? A LoRA is like an add-on for AI models. Models won't be trained on the show, so we need to train it ourselves.

Actually, there's already one made:

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: iron4doves

Samuraibear

Jun 20, 2019
Hi everyone. Just wanted to thank all of you guys for the support. A few things I would like to address.

AI. All our characters and NSFW scenes are drawn by our very talented artist. We only used ai on the background art as a placeholder for now. We wanted to give players a open map rather than have everything locked on release.

Unfamiliar characters. We decided to add new characters since this is a alternate reality with an alternate story line. We are planning on adding more in the future to assist in the story.

Direction of the story and future of the game. I already created a roadmap for a full years update. None of it is finalized and can always be changed. There will be constant polls on my patreon for you guys to vote on and discussion boards for feedback.

Fear of abandonment.
We aren't going anywhere. This is our passion and we generally enjoy what we do. Unfortunately we all have day jobs but if we can make this work and do this full time that would be absolutely amazing. At the current state of the game you guys can expect and update every 1-2 months.

Thank you,
SwagFire7
I only have one thing to ask let us cuck or fuck female Angstrom

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes