randomname2243

Oct 26, 2017
Are all scenes "Be defeated to see scenes"? I want to know if they are scenes that are at least consensual(not the ones that she is "broken" if they are any).

Reactions: LDV
May 10, 2020
Are all scenes "Be defeated to see scenes"? I want to know if they are scenes that are at least consensual(not the ones that she is "broken" if they are any).
The only scenes like that are ones through Nestor’s progression, which I believe starts after you save Dahlia from the mansion. After that, you can switch to Nestor’s route as Iris in the guild room. There, you can interact and improve relationships with the girls at the guild during the evening and have sex with them consensually.

• Red Heart
Reactions: randomname2243

Metropolisz

♂Deep♂Dark♂Fantasy♂
Donor
Jan 17, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Did I just softlock myself? How am I supposed to progess with Lobelia here?

Edit: do not choose "remain silent" option ever, even if it seems repetitive and the dialogue doesn't change much. Keep encouraging her all the way to the end of the route for maximum relationship points.

Last edited:

randomname2243

Oct 26, 2017
The only scenes like that are ones through Nestor’s progression, which I believe starts after you save Dahlia from the mansion. After that, you can switch to Nestor’s route as Iris in the guild room. There, you can interact and improve relationships with the girls at the guild during the evening and have sex with them consensually.
Is that halfway point of the story? l am more interested in the scenes rather than RPG maker type of gameplay(l know it is on Unity). Unless, it surprises me with its unique gameplay style

Oct 12, 2018
Maybe I just didn't select the right search terms, but I'm curious, is there any day limit within the game, or time constraints of any sort? Noticed there is at least days passing/counter and such, so was just curious if there was anything to it, or if it was more or less just there to be there.

youraccount69

Engaged Member
Donor
Dec 30, 2020
IrisChronicle-1.0
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

LeakCode

Nov 30, 2018
I'm stuck at fighting corpses again and again in the ruins. Any help please?

EDIT: Nvm, I am supposed to escape from the battle. I just failed 5 times and had to try again

Valg0

Jun 17, 2021
Can anybody tell me all the dungeon that can be unlocked before talking to the boss?
Aside from:
-Eastern Forest
-Western Forest
-Mansion Ruins
-The Sewers

Am i missing something? Because from what I saw on (3rd Video).
Looks like fighting against thieves/bandits on a spotlight map.
There's a whole questline it seems that I had missed where some girl hires Iris to break into her mansion.
I've only found out about it because I downloaded someone else's safe file after I finished the campaign (only gotten endings 2-4 of the good ending so far, no idea how to unlock ending 1)
You can sell her your panties and valuable stuff too.

Reactions: Anoneho

catsaredogs

Jul 12, 2017
There's a whole questline it seems that I had missed where some girl hires Iris to break into her mansion.
I've only found out about it because I downloaded someone else's safe file after I finished the campaign (only gotten endings 2-4 of the good ending so far, no idea how to unlock ending 1)
You can sell her your panties and valuable stuff too.
it depends on what the npc says to you before going to the mansion

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes