HunterKiller47

Oct 3, 2018
Anybody know how to get the Daisy Futa cutscenes besides unlocking all the movies?

Edit: I figured it out, when you are doing the quest for 500000 gold, go see Daisy in the Western Forest and play the strip poker game and loose.
Try to leave her store and she will approach you with an offer. Accept the offer, repeat this process a few times and it will unlock the Futa scene.

Last edited:

Styrud

Feb 7, 2018
Mega
Well its mostly like remaking the textures rather than uncensoring. Anyway I was experimenting with the imgs, since I had 0 experience with renply engine. At some the result was good at others not that good. I've edited most of the iris scenes,(added new textures at zombies as well XD, and at the spider defeat I've also added some eggs lol...) Anyway I had some fun doing it, I hope u like it.
Damn, seems I was a little too late. I figured out how to remove the mosaic from a japanese page, but you've gone a step beyond and edited the images themself. Well done.

cooc1234

Dec 27, 2023
playing on Winlator but it just can't save game (it didn't even create (game) folder for saving in AppData/LocalLow/OiranIchimi/), they really should change the folder game name to English or change location for save file folder

is there a way to change it? If possible, I guess I could try to edit manually

Jhony234

Dec 25, 2018
Without gameover this game will be a 10 =;= who the fuck actually thinks it was a good thing to implement with how the game is?!

meme_Lordo

Mar 3, 2021
Guys, I created an entry on vndb. Could you, please, help me with filling up missing information about the title?
Here the link:

alasad

Jun 13, 2017
Mega
Well its mostly like remaking the textures rather than uncensoring. Anyway I was experimenting with the imgs, since I had 0 experience with renply engine. At some the result was good at others not that good. I've edited most of the iris scenes,(added new textures at zombies as well XD, and at the spider defeat I've also added some eggs lol...) Anyway I had some fun doing it, I hope u like it.
Is there anyway you can update this to the new version? (v1.1) or somehow (if that's even possible) release the assets as a standalone so I can simply copy paste them into the new game version?

alasad

Jun 13, 2017
Anyone know how to progress the game here? My current main quest is: Search the ruined dungeons. by that, I assume they mean the Mansion Ruins map? Cause I have been running around there for like an hour and I don't know what to do there. I feel like I have been walking on every tile but I don't know what to do? IIRC I need to find a hidden entrance into the mansion or something. meaning it should be OUTSIDE the mansion. But where? I don't get it

marcello283pps

Apr 30, 2021
Anyone know how to progress the game here? My current main quest is: Search the ruined dungeons. by that, I assume they mean the Mansion Ruins map? Cause I have been running around there for like an hour and I don't know what to do there. I feel like I have been walking on every tile but I don't know what to do? IIRC I need to find a hidden entrance into the mansion or something. meaning it should be OUTSIDE the mansion. But where? I don't get it
its inside the mansion in the courtyard, i found it there

Reactions: alasad

youraccount69

Engaged Member
Donor
Dec 30, 2020
IrisChronicle-1.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: alasad

alasad

Jun 13, 2017
its inside the mansion in the courtyard, i found it there
Thanks man. Finally found it!

Also I have another question, maybe you (or somebody else) can help me with that.
what is the HIGHEST/HARDEST difficulty when it comes to erotic events? Cause options like "quite sensitive" don't tell me what that means. i have no idea if its easy or hard mode lol.

I want the hardest difficulty cause I feel like I get out of enemy traps/bondage WAY TO EASY. its no challenge and my characters barely get violated or their body parts developed because of this. So I want it to be hard as fuck.

anyone know?

Hornyy69

Dec 27, 2020
Thanks man. Finally found it!

Also I have another question, maybe you (or somebody else) can help me with that.
what is the HIGHEST/HARDEST difficulty when it comes to erotic events? Cause options like "quite sensitive" don't tell me what that means. i have no idea if its easy or hard mode lol.

I want the hardest difficulty cause I feel like I get out of enemy traps/bondage WAY TO EASY. its no challenge and my characters barely get violated or their body parts developed because of this. So I want it to be hard as fuck.

anyone know?
same here

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes