Flash Iris in Labyrinth of Demons [v20240420] [The Craftsman]

3.70 star(s) 10 Votes

hgffdh

Feb 26, 2018
Check post #615 for common troubleshooting steps. Not sure what the issue may be otherwise if setting Local Storage settings to a higher value doesn't fix that issue.
If it's a system protected directory (e.g.: Desktop, My Documents, etc. Anything in the C:\User folder, i.e.) you should move it to a different location. An external drive, or C:\Program Files, the like.
This might be the only thing I'm not sure about, what is meant by a "system protected" directory? Like, read/write access? Antivirus? Something else? I'm sure I have access and antivirus isn't an issue, but if its something like a path containing wrong symbols, then I'm not sure.

TragicSolitude

Jan 3, 2019
This might be the only thing I'm not sure about, what is meant by a "system protected" directory? Like, read/write access? Antivirus? Something else? I'm sure I have access and antivirus isn't an issue, but if its something like a path containing wrong symbols, then I'm not sure.
Win10 has built in OS level features that protect user directories from "malicious" or "unknown" behaviors. Often times these are false positives from custom game engines, or custom script packages utilized for h games that Windows does not trust. Or even games that access too many things at once.
It is generally advisable to not run hentai games in such directories I listed to circumvent weird, or other, behaviors that may impede a game's ability to load/run/etc.

To expand if you want a more technical generalized breakdown (and I'm not saying this IS the issue, it's just something I always come back to for advice.):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

hgffdh

Feb 26, 2018
Win10 has built in OS level features that protect user directories from "malicious" or "unknown" behaviors. Often times these are false positives from custom game engines, or custom script packages utilized for h games that Windows does not trust. Or even games that access too many things at once.
It is generally advisable to not run hentai games in such directories I listed to circumvent weird, or other, behaviors that may impede a game's ability to load/run/etc.

To expand if you want a more technical generalized breakdown (and I'm not saying this IS the issue, it's just something I always come back to for advice.):
Ok so you're referring to Windows defender heuristics giving false positives on encrypted executables. But as I said antivirus isnt an issue. I'm using Wine in Archlinux. I already tried and downloaded several flash games and they worked fine. I have tried doing different things that often cause issues with Japanese games, like jp_JP locale or bit issues (created an x86 WINEPREFIX), installed various redistributables which shouldnt even be necessary for a flash game, nothing worked. The few warnings wine gives are nothing out of ordinary. Currently my working hypothesis is that game has case issues, Windows file paths are case insensitive by default while Linux is case sensitive and Wine (rightfully) doesn't emulate that behavior. I sometimes encounter such things in RPGMaker games and have to manually fix paths by creating simlinks, but at least RPGMaker games give feedback that some file isn't found, this game doesn't give any error messages at all.

TragicSolitude

Jan 3, 2019
Not entirely on encrypted executables. Just that Windows really loathes script packages or any behavior it doesn't know running from protected directories. But the minutia hardly matters here lol. And definitely doesn't matter since you're not actually using Windows, and all.
Since you're running Wine though, you're pretty much out to bat here. The version of Flash player this runs on is a 2011 version, 11.4 r402, so maybe you might have luck with finding compatibility fixes for THAT era of age? I've never had to deal with Wine myself. And the few times I've bumped into people using Wine in anything I was deeply involved with, the most I could ever tell them is, "Wine doesn't have Windows libraries to support all our script packages, sorry."
I'd offer more help if I could, but as I don't run Linux, I'm well and truly out of my field on that one. If anything, you could always side boot a minimal Vista/7! That's my only other operable advice, unhelpful though it may be ahaha.

The only other good info I have is the game's save path,
"AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\JDHUY7UK\localhost"

Where the second to last parent is defined and created by some aspect of Flash Player, so your guess about path name issues may be it. How you'd go about resolving that, or even verifying it, is certainly beyond me though. I know some users have mentioned running some distros of Linux and playing this game. So maybe they might pop in, or you could DM to see if they did anything special?

TragicSolitude

Jan 3, 2019
well still wait for the 1120 ver :v
There won't be another release from me until this animation scene is completed. (Probably around Jan., running off the usual 3 month cycle here.)

I note I did forgot to post previews though, so that's my bad. Here's a preview of the dev's current progress with the Parasite Cocoon.

Reactions: tamashi_konagi

hentacle

Sep 8, 2020
There won't be another release from me until this animation scene is completed. (Probably around Jan., running off the usual 3 month cycle here.)

I note I did forgot to post previews though, so that's my bad. Here's a preview of the dev's current progress with the Parasite Cocoon.

Noice.
Btw wasnt it updated today? Or is it just a "part" update of an update?

Last edited:

TragicSolitude

Jan 3, 2019
Noice.
Btw wasnt it updated today? Or is it just a "part" update of an update?
Your guess was correct, the dev finished the rest of the main animation scenes, but they haven't finished the cut-ins/cross sections for the animations yet. The animation should be fully finished in about a month or so.

Throwaway1A

Oct 4, 2021
Hey guys, sorry for what's basically a necropost but uh, does the game have any corruption mechanics? Like can I turn the FMC into a slut by letting her get fucked repeatedly? Cheers!

I am #54

May 21, 2017
Hey guys, sorry for what's basically a necropost but uh, does the game have any corruption mechanics? Like can I turn the FMC into a slut by letting her get fucked repeatedly? Cheers!
Sort of? Some of the later enemies after the queen bee boss seem to influence a corruption stat, but it doesn't quite seem to do anything yet.

Reactions: Throwaway1A

boredman110

Jan 19, 2019
So far the only corruption you see is with the side character, who gets infected with a parasite and can be captured by the wasps. There's 2 scenes where she's corrupted and fucks the player, the first when you visit her again after she gets infected, the second if you lose to the queen wasp.

Otherwise there's no true corruption mechanic for the player as of yet.

TragicSolitude

Jan 3, 2019
Iris in Labyrinth ver 01/20 (2024)

This version completes the Parasitic Cocoon scenes.
Once more the dev says they will produce another new enemy for the next update!

To update, overwrite any version at or past the 10/23 (2021) version. Simply unpack BOTH the patch versions into the base game directory, and overwrite any files it asks about. You will have all enemies past that point with this current patch.
Otherwise, please download the prepatched version and play as is. The former is 2.80GB combined, the latter is 4.96GB.

Patches alone

Prepatched version

Multi-part prepatched DL

lesath

Mar 19, 2018
Wym someshit
Frankly I have no idea what I meant 3 years ago. I can assume that was some random (to me) string of letters or/and numbers. Probably if you navigate to the #SharedObject directory you might find the answer.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
IrisInLabyrinthOfDemons-2024.01.01
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Tattletale21

Jan 26, 2020
so i dont know how good the english is in the game, considering it just says language; english, japanese - and not english mtl or fan-translated or something, but i think it should be changed to partially-translated because the options menu is all japanese. and that, last i checked, isn't english.

please either release a full english translation, or amend the english language tag with partially-translated.

EDIT: nevermind, i'm incredibly dumb and didn't see the language options to change it to english. please ignore me.

3.70 star(s) 10 Votes