Flash Iris in Labyrinth of Demons [v20240720] [The Craftsman]

3.70 star(s) 10 Votes

Pink Chaos

Dec 4, 2019
I'll upload the latest version once the creator finishes the x-rays for the latest monster. So, about next month.

DoodlesTheBob

Aug 23, 2018
Cowper worms should probably be TL'd to precum or preseed worms. It's a reference to sexual wetness for all intents and purposes. Maybe Slimy worms? Slick worms? Depending on animation.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Forge Wright

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Cowper worms should probably be TL'd to precum or preseed worms. It's a reference to sexual wetness for all intents and purposes. Maybe Slimy worms? Slick worms? Depending on animation.
What other translation changes would you like to see?

yakagi

Feb 17, 2022
The mirrors available are either slow, or I have to pay mega.co to get a higher download limit. A torrent or a google drive link would allow me and many others flexibility to download.
u can use multcloud.com 4 clone the game to everywhere

Mpreg Greg

Feb 3, 2021
Greg loves this. But it doesn't work on win 7 for some reason.
All i get is black screen
Tried to run in in Japaneese too, no dice.

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Greg loves this. But it doesn't work on win 7 for some reason.
All i get is black screen
Tried to run in in Japaneese too, no dice.
While win 7 didn't have the hangups I get with win 10 on some RPG maker games, it may be time for Greg to upgrade.
It's just like I think 64bit was available 10 years ago and still I see people asking for a 32 bit version.
This is the case where $500 in walmart would be a serious upgrade for some.

Not trying to be a dick, it's just some people have had to retire early because technology passed them by. Why didn't they learn? We have to advance with it. Even me, who directly opposes paying full price for a digital game(it's one copy behind a paywall, requiring ZERO production fees. it should be cheaper than a physical copy. No debate.) Eventually I will have 2 choices. Either pay full price, or find another hobby. Sad but true.

On the other hand, maybe you're missing a file somewhere...Come to think of it, this game is OLD. I'm sure I played it on Win 7 before.

Mpreg Greg

Feb 3, 2021
While win 7 didn't have the hangups I get with win 10 on some RPG maker games, it may be time for Greg to upgrade.
It's just like I think 64bit was available 10 years ago and still I see people asking for a 32 bit version.
This is the case where $500 in walmart would be a serious upgrade for some.

Not trying to be a dick, it's just some people have had to retire early because technology passed them by. Why didn't they learn? We have to advance with it. Even me, who directly opposes paying full price for a digital game(it's one copy behind a paywall, requiring ZERO production fees. it should be cheaper than a physical copy. No debate.) Eventually I will have 2 choices. Either pay full price, or find another hobby. Sad but true.

On the other hand, maybe you're missing a file somewhere...Come to think of it, this game is OLD. I'm sure I played it on Win 7 before.
Greg is not migrating to spyware.
Greg is gonna make a political statement by imgregnating microsoft headquarters with his throbbing programmer cock.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
really big game. worth it?
I think the movement and Iris's moveset are really fun for one. That kept combat engaging for me, even if the enemy variety is kinda of low.
Overall I'd say it's far from perfect, but it's probably one of the better games that offers the kinks it does. At least that I've seen.

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
really big game. worth it?
I find it really fun and it really is a side scroller RPG that's also a hentai game.
However, you have to be ok with bug stuff, and parasites, hanging out in her vagina depending on the enemy.

You can also teleport through walls by holding A, which makes getting to point A to point B that much easier if you wanted to actually play it instead of finding a save.

TragicSolitude

Jan 3, 2019
The mirrors available are either slow, or I have to pay mega.co to get a higher download limit. A torrent or a google drive link would allow me and many others flexibility to download.
For working around Mega limits, invest in a VPN. Mega's download limits are IP based, and are easily worked around by server switching.
Google Drive is a no-go, files there get scanned and nuked fast as hell and can result in losing that email. And even if you use a non-primary email, setting up multiple is always a pain. Torrenting will be something I add on but will ONLY ever be the patch and will only be the latest. Because a) I pay money for my seedbox, b) I use my seedbox rather often.
I understand your complaints, but also, no one's going to throw money at hosters to buy seedboxes/fast mirrors so you can't fairly expect them to bend over backwards to provide free things. (Unless they already have them, like me in the case of my seedbox for a GOOD torrent host. Plus, we're already PAYING to get the games as well.)
For slower downloads in general, I'd advise looking into nabbing a torrented version of Internet Download Manager. It's exceptionally good software for daily use.

Greg is not migrating to spyware.
Greg is gonna make a political statement by imgregnating microsoft headquarters with his throbbing programmer cock.
I share Greg's feelings. Pray your hardware never fails, lest you have to invest in new CPUs that LITERALLY force you into Win10.
Or at least teach me how to get around these things, if you know how.
As for your issues running it in Win7, are there any errors that pop up? What software are you using? There should be nothing that locks it to a specific OS, in so far as I'm aware.

On a further note: I'm tentatively more alive and will be trying to get back into consistent reposting.
Apologies for the delays. Expect an upload for Jan's at some point soon in the next little while.

Last edited:
Reactions: imercenary95
3.70 star(s) 10 Votes