Flash Iris in Labyrinth of Demons [v20240720] [The Craftsman]

3.70 star(s) 10 Votes

TragicSolitude

Jan 3, 2019
How close is this game to being done? Are there lots of missing features?
Only God and the developer know. I would not expect it to be something that is done anytime soon. But I'm also not the dev.

For discussion:
On that note, the scenes for the Iris and brainwashed Alan have been almost finished. The only thing next is cut-ins/cross-sections and we'll get the next update here.

aptonoth

May 4, 2020
Placeholders are usually listed as December and I remember seeing such placeholders on DLSite. We may be in luck.
I wouldn't be surprised if it slips. I seen a ton of games slip from their dates this year and keep being moved back a month or two. It's been a rough year for high quality dlsite games. So be aware it's a possibility.

Aristocrat5

May 3, 2019
I wouldn't be surprised if it slips. I seen a ton of games slip from their dates this year and keep being moved back a month or two. It's been a rough year for high quality dlsite games. So be aware it's a possibility.
I'm aware and with the rate the game has been getting updates I wouldn't be surprised if it got delayed. Still, there's a good chance that it'll soon be finished.

supernoivern

Jul 1, 2020
Dlsite is listing it as a November release. I'm assuming that's a placeholder by them?
I remember last year there was a date of October 2021 as a release listing. Considering that and also the dev still having another enemy planned that won't be done by November I'd say it's safe to assume it's a placeholder.

Reactions: aptonoth

aptonoth

May 4, 2020
And delayed until November 2023 on dlsite. Whew game has a long way to go wouldn't doubt it get's delayed then too.

Jul 16, 2019
I don't mind waiting another 2-3 years. The dev shows progress weekly and update the game monthly, which can bee seen on ci-en page. the game is still too short and lacking of content as of now.

I've been waiting since 2020 for it to come out as whole.

Hyurin

Oct 19, 2018
I don't mind waiting another 2-3 years. The dev shows progress weekly and update the game monthly, which can bee seen on ci-en page. the game is still too short and lacking of content as of now.

I've been waiting since 2020 for it to come out as whole.
well this game already exist since what 2018 ?
i think it was even further but can't remember well since i do played this when i was at first grade highschool and at that time the enemy was only that spider girl and the tentacle thingy so this game is super old XD

i wonder if this game will ever be finished

Reactions: Lurkersaurus

NepuShiro

May 12, 2018
Seems like the new enemy is fully finished (from what I read on Twitter) anyone have the newest version?

nb097

Oct 25, 2019
How do i play this without using the cheat button that flies me everywhere?
If you mean how to play without the non-clip key you'll have to rebind the Warp Shift key.
And if you want to turn off the h-scene control menu it's under the Ero-Setting menu in Options from the main menu.
This version being uploaded by default has developer mode enabled due to the payment tier being used.

3.70 star(s) 10 Votes