Flash Iris in Labyrinth of Demons [v20240420] [The Craftsman]

3.70 star(s) 10 Votes

TragicSolitude

Jan 3, 2019
Was it ever revealed how the boy Alan got parasitized? And where he went after fucking Rosetta?
Alan went off to be captured by some other wild enemies after he got parasitized. (I think. Don't hold me to that, but there's art that looks like him doing stuff with enemies, so.)
As to how, it wasn't shown by a scene, it was just a blank cutscene saying that a parasite entered into his body through sounding!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: SpicyLemon

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
The sounding was a bit of a mistranslation, I'm cleaning that up to be a little clearer and less squick.

JustAl

Jan 28, 2022
Why isn't there an automatic mode? Weird the dev
For animation playback? There is. Once the animation menu open when a sex scene starts, one of the options further down on the list plays all parts of the entire scene consecutively in order. At the end of the animation is loops the final part. If you select any part of the animation from the list it loops.

A more valid question is, what equipment is worth the grind and is it a short grind? I remember playing this game, realizing I could craft armor, then realizing the grind looked freaky bad for early gear. And so the rest of the game went without armor because I cheat-speedran it. Yet I still recognized it was a good and challenging game.

Gùsepp

Dec 26, 2021
For animation playback? There is. Once the animation menu open when a sex scene starts, one of the options further down on the list plays all parts of the entire scene consecutively in order. At the end of the animation is loops the final part. If you select any part of the animation from the list it loops.

A more valid question is, what equipment is worth the grind and is it a short grind? I remember playing this game, realizing I could craft armor, then realizing the grind looked freaky bad for early gear. And so the rest of the game went without armor because I cheat-speedran it. Yet I still recognized it was a good and challenging game.
Yes, the game is good but still lacks a simple mode where everything is done automatically like for tearing clothes and scenes. too bad there aren't these kinds of details otherwise I like weird games.

Icône de validation par la communauté

TragicSolitude

Jan 3, 2019
Yes, the game is good but still lacks a simple mode where everything is done automatically like for tearing clothes and scenes. too bad there aren't these kinds of details otherwise I like weird games.

View attachment 3772273
Settings > Erotic related display settings > Turn off "Show Ero-Menu".
Apologies for the delay in throwing that out there.

Why would you make a flash game in 2024?
His desires are...unconventional.

Reactions: aisareteinai

JustAl

Jan 28, 2022
Why would you make a flash game in 2024?
Game has been in development hell since 2011
Yes, this game is over a decade old. Do what you want with that info.
There are times when changing the game engine produces prolonged development issues. Then there are times when sticking with the same game engine might - perhaps - might be the reason why development is taking so long, and the game's a bit shabby for it.

The best reason I can guess is the dev worked 9-to-5 since the day he started toying with Flash and figured he had no time to learn another engine so he stuck with Flash beyond its retirement.

Reactions: aisareteinai
3.70 star(s) 10 Votes