Ren'Py Abandoned Iris Quest [Ch. 1] [Xaljio & DAHR]

3.50 star(s) 11 Votes

billbo

Sep 1, 2017
im sure i was reading posts saying the game will be released in the past 3 months, this really does feel like 2 years of wait for the boob dungeon.

vowl

Feb 21, 2019
The actual game should have years of work put into it by now though.
I hope so. DAHR shares "boring" work materials rather sparingly. For example, I found out that the Goblin's curse was a Ludo game the day it was released.

Last edited:

bobsen

Jul 21, 2017
I hope so. DAHR shares "boring" work materials rather sparingly. For example, I found out that the Goblin's curse was a Ludo game the day it was released.
And even Goblin's Curse was supposed to be a quick thing to tide people over because the main game was taking so long, and then that ended up being delayed for months on end - Ironic.
Either Dahr and the team really have a lot of stuff done behind the scenes, but the more likely scenario is that they're terrible at planning such a long project, and have redone stuff that needn't be, several times, and thus have progressed nearly nowhere.

vowl

Feb 21, 2019
but the more likely scenario is that they're terrible at planning such a long project, and have redone stuff that needn't be, several times, and thus have progressed nearly nowhere.
Indie game development in a nutshell. However, the Intro was fine, and they did it in two months. So it will be enough for me if they have a final version of the quest scenario. And if they will stop spraying resources on the combat system and finally start making a visual novel.

foy

Oct 30, 2017
Can someone post achivements walkthrough? Can you fuck in demo? How to unlock "secret"?

Last edited:

bobsen

Jul 21, 2017
Indie game development in a nutshell. However, the Intro was fine, and they did it in two months. So it will be enough for me if they have a final version of the quest scenario. And if they will stop spraying resources on the combat system and finally start making a visual novel.
Are you sure they only took 2 months to do it? It just seems unrealistic compared to how slowly theyve been working since. The combat system is decent, but feels veeeery grindy after the first few matches, especially since you can't use the gold, or progress fighting.

Can someone post achivements walkthrough? Can you fuck in demo? How to unlock "secret"?
You can't do anything you couldn't do in the demo from 2-3 years ago.

Reactions: foy

vowl

Feb 21, 2019
Are you sure they only took 2 months to do it?
I certainly can't know for sure. But in mid-November they had not yet finished the script, and the Intro came out in late January. So Yes, not in two months, but in three. When they don't fuck around torturing Ren'Py, they are quite productive.

Kal L

Jul 9, 2018
I certainly can't know for sure. But in mid-November they had not yet finished the script, and the Intro came out in late January. So Yes, not in two months, but in three. When they don't fuck around torturing Ren'Py, they are quite productive.
I wouldnt say anything about this project is productive. Sweet art, but ultimately a game that will never be.

John454545

Nov 18, 2018
Anyone know if you can you actually get Iris to wear this outfit in the demo or is it just an artifact in the files?

Kylar Stern

Jul 29, 2017
Anyone know if you can you actually get Iris to wear this outfit in the demo or is it just an artifact in the files?
You get it after defeating a pirate, taking her clothes and then putting those clothes on iris. In the next fight She'll get hypnotized and turn into a bdsm pirate fighting for you as well as getting a powerful new move. Sadly however Genie will remove the outfit and Iris will never put it on again.

datboi66

May 20, 2017

is this an update of it found it on another site can anybody verify if its legit not gonna touch it my self
it states an update demo from 2019/07/31

Onibaku

Feb 7, 2018

is this an update of it found it on another site can anybody verify if its legit not gonna touch it my self
it states an update demo from 2019/07/31
0.81 is the new version but i dont know if its legit. If you wanna play the new demo just use the link that i posted like a page ago. Its straight from the source

3.50 star(s) 11 Votes