PC:
#!hEJVTQDa!AQDw_3aFMFGWhqlk1jBI2-T4yYABnIoKA02xXoG2QVE

MAC:
#!NYZxFSCD!8Lr2t0iut-4y0Py9AluVfMyqYmU7G2015ZGe8jvtDmo

Android:

#!sIIEXAhT!yt3oAop723m82PtWvQ6TNaxy9E3dIj0m9rKb7gnbTAU

the1396

Aug 2, 2019
anyone got any guides for completing the achievments? ive done the main ending and did the "bad" ending, i think i got all outfits/did the booble quest and the iris slave spell mini mission including the market part. not sure what i have missed for the other challenges.

Personne1

May 28, 2017
A bit off topic, but ...
Could anyone post the full picture of Patreon, "Киберкоммишен" (Cybercommission), where Iris is in cyberpunk fashion ?
Please !

D

Deleted member 299682

On the HUD there's a set of icons for the different floors in the map, but I can't seem to find an entrance to the upper floor anywhere. Is there a floor above the ground level that can be reached in this demo? Also, has anyone found outfits aside from the red pirate's, the kinky version, the slave collar, or the outfit you get after beating the boss and the subterranean dungeon?

Aug 2, 2017
Holy shit so many links

Download: - - - - - - - - - - - - -

• Wow
Reactions: rKnight

the1396

Aug 2, 2019
On the HUD there's a set of icons for the different floors in the map, but I can't seem to find an entrance to the upper floor anywhere. Is there a floor above the ground level that can be reached in this demo? Also, has anyone found outfits aside from the red pirate's, the kinky version, the slave collar, or the outfit you get after beating the boss and the subterranean dungeon?
can not go a floor above yet. the demo does allow you to go 1 down though.
as for clothes, use scissors on the default and the end boss outfits for alt skins

Darkjudge

Aug 28, 2016
anyone got any guides for completing the achievments? ive done the main ending and did the "bad" ending, i think i got all outfits/did the booble quest and the iris slave spell mini mission including the market part. not sure what i have missed for the other challenges.
To befriend the pirates, beat the captain, then the slave in the boss fight. Still trying to find any others. Does anyone know how to get the Bag costume in the PSD? Or is that from the other Iris game?

the1396

Aug 2, 2019
To befriend the pirates, beat the captain, then the slave in the boss fight. Still trying to find any others. Does anyone know how to get the Bag costume in the PSD? Or is that from the other Iris game?
by captain you mean the clothes first? odd thats order i did it in.

Corbeau

Dec 3, 2018
That's probably a holdover from the Dungeons demo.

There's that one secret path which opens by clicking an icon on the outer wall. iirc it only has a weapon.

pekas

Sep 21, 2017
That's probably a holdover from the Dungeons demo.

There's that one secret path which opens by clicking an icon on the outer wall. iirc it only has a weapon.
Where? Also, how do you save in android? Also 2.0 there is this bug in with the captain outfits does not show in battles

bobsen

Jul 21, 2017
Do we have a list of what's actually new? Hasn't it been 2 years of development time or something? The only new thing I can remember is that annoying boob-cavern! No wonder the devs only get 500 dollars a month, and even that seems like a sham at this point.

Corbeau

Dec 3, 2018
Hasn't it been 2 years of development time or something?
iirc they were only working on updating this demo for 2 months, and it's just a technical update with some art thrown in so people will actually play it and give feedback.

vowl

Feb 21, 2019
iirc they were only working on updating this demo for 2 months
9 months, actually. And Yes, this is probably the latest technical update. They sorta kinda gonna focus on the plot in the next update.

Corbeau

Dec 3, 2018
9 months, actually. And Yes, this is probably the latest technical update. They sorta kinda gonna focus on the plot in the next update.
Seriously?
The actual game should have years of work put into it by now though. If nothing existed outside of the 5 demos I'd be amazed.

3.50 star(s) 11 Votes