Ren'Py Abandoned Iris Quest [Ch. 1] [Xaljio & DAHR]

3.50 star(s) 11 Votes
D

Deleted member 299682

Did he consider that most people might not want to see shit and blood while they're trying to jerk off.

Reactions: Talkingwolf
D

Deleted member 299682

That sounds like a content warning to me. Could you elaborate?
It's not overly graphic, just a pic of shit whenever characters lose a fight, and some blood if they fall into a pit. But it's enough to kill the mood.

bobsen

Jul 21, 2017
I just tried to use the Kawarimi (or what it's called), avoid enemy attack-thing twice in the final fight, and neither time did it work. If any of the creators are here, please look into that, because in a game with this much RNG, collecting the right items and using them at the correct time should work.

Hatiwolf

May 28, 2017
is imposible win the game is tremendously random that either you are very lucky or there is no way to win
Random? Yes, a lot. But with a little luck you can win it. Today was my 5te gig, not even lost one piece of Iris'es clothing, got help from the Trap Master, had the Kawarim item and defeated the Goblin Queen 5:3. :extremelyhappy::eazyHype:

obfuscation5

Feb 23, 2018
Does anyone know how to get the two endings with the hints "When you get the great power subjugate it" and "It was a fair fight enjoy your prize." They are the only endings that I am missing and I want to make sure that I am doing the right thing before I subject myself to more RNG.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Oh, a spin-off game from Princess Tamer? Most welcome surprise to me. How much content does it have?

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
Not really familiar, but ok... :D
Innocent Witches is a Harry Potter parody game with one sex scene after I think two years of production. And the saddest part is it's not with one of the nubile young witches from the series, it's with Professor McGonagall.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Innocent Witches is a Harry Potter parody game with one sex scene after I think two years of production. And the saddest part is it's not with one of the nubile young witches from the series, it's with Professor McGonagall.
Is she at least done in a sexy mature lady way? :)

Last edited:

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Reached the caravan fight with that large woman with a blaster, but can't click to fight anything aparently...
Anyway, how much is there to the game after that fight?

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
There is nothing after that fight.
Damn shame and good to know. Would probably be pretty frustrated/pissed if i expected otherwise.
Guess it's wait and see if anything else ever gets added.

IronMuffin

Jan 22, 2018
Holy fuck, its like bots get all the good rolls. I've only come close to winning twice, and those times were only when the god of tentacles was cheating for me, and even after that Actual God in slutty goblin form decided to take 3 attacks each attack phase with every attack being atleast twice as high as any rolls I could get. I've done atleast 10 runs, as said before, I've ALMOST won 2 when I was basically cheating, then the game cheats back. I don't get bullshit rolls like Godlin slut, I just get to avoid the 2 traps on the map.
If anyone has a completed save and a guide to replace my own, that'd be appreciated.

3.50 star(s) 11 Votes