Ren'Py Abandoned Iris Quest [Ch. 1] [Xaljio & DAHR]

3.50 star(s) 11 Votes

CRUNCHZONE

Apr 16, 2019
Anyone knows what happened to Dahr? his latest post on 8.27 says he got fucked over.
Anyone know what he meant by that?

Manx86

Nov 20, 2018
Anyone knows what happened to Dahr? his latest post on 8.27 says he got fucked over.
Anyone know what he meant by that?
Sounds like a business venture went tits up. Sucks for us but probably sucks harder for him.

For anyone interested, here's the post:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

cell943

Oct 14, 2017
Sounds like a business venture went tits up. Sucks for us but probably sucks harder for him.

For anyone interested, here's the post:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
.25 of a century working. So he's likely 35 at least and he calls himself a big boy. That explains a lot.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
we of old age love pun's and uncle joke's lol. i am only in my 40 ish but still get what he was saying lol.

McSlut

Aug 12, 2018
u dont know the story. 1st demo was shown 5 years ago. 3 years ago they released small mini-game. last year they released 1st episode, where less content then in first demo. passed 8 mounth from that time. U think i cant call it lazy? Maybe. Bcoz it swindling
we got to give them 5 more years and if we don't get chapter 2 by then, maybe we can call them lazy

Reactions: buff

Congressman Weiner

Jul 29, 2018
OK after all this time I tried this game again. Love the artwork. It's going well.

Then there's a fight outside of the tavern. And it never fucking ends. Every time I think that's it so we can get on with the game, more monsters show up and eventually I can't take any more.

I was hoping this was going to be an Akabur kind of game but instead it's a battle game and there doesn't seem to be any way to avoid it, is there?

Fuck this.

cell943

Oct 14, 2017
See there's a thing people do sometimes called jokes, like sometimes you say a thing and not fully mean it, crazy I know
There's also a little known facet of human interaction called "ridiculing someone." The best part about this is whether they're joking or not makes little difference on whether you can ridicule them. It's great!

vowl

Feb 21, 2019
I was hoping this was going to be an Akabur kind of game but instead it's a battle game and there doesn't seem to be any way to avoid it, is there?
You were offered the option of not fighting. Just choose this option.

There's also a little known facet of human interaction called "ridiculing someone." The best part about this is whether they're joking or not makes little difference on whether you can ridicule them. It's great!
It's true. But I can say that it is much funnier to laugh at stupid people. That's why cuzimhavingagoodtime's message is so funny.

Hakunon

Apr 28, 2017
It would be okay if the turns and animations went faster. Waiting for it to get to your turn was the worst part.

pekas

Sep 21, 2017
It would be okay if the turns and animations went faster. Waiting for it to get to your turn was the worst part.
The spacebar solved that.

ElQQX5SWMAIjgtS.jpg

So Dhar posted this on Twitter with a link to his blog. I have translated a bit with google translator but I didn't get it all. Is he tired of Iris Quest and don't want to keep going? it seems that he feels better after the business deal he was talking about went south

jonL

Jul 24, 2017
The spacebar solved that.

View attachment 876126

So Dhar posted this on Twitter with a link to his blog. I have translated a bit with google translator but I didn't get it all. Is he tired of Iris Quest and don't want to keep going? it seems that he feels better after the business deal he was talking about went south
Its about his IRL friends helping him to find inspiration and support.

Reactions: pekas

Zencuto

Jun 3, 2018
You only need to know one word of Russian for this game: мошенничество.
Could you make it clear for me, please? My mother language is not English, and if I get it right, " мошенничество" means fraud, does that mean this game is having some license issue? Tks for your reply.

SenPC

Feb 3, 2018
Could you make it clear for me, please? My mother language is not English, and if I get it right, " мошенничество" means fraud, does that mean this game is having some license issue? Tks for your reply.
I could also translate to "swindle", as in they're milking their supporters. It's vaporware, minimum effort to get a desirable income.

Reactions: playcoc and Zencuto
3.50 star(s) 11 Votes