Unity Iris RE Action [v0.32] [Oiran Ichimi]

4.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Doragor

Sep 9, 2018

need a check, might be actual malware.

Couldn't find any updates in the ci-en or dlsite page, also it says 0.31 in the url but 0.50 in the page.

KLLI

Feb 2, 2018
there is 0.50v on svscomics but it's named OIRAN ICHIMI - IRIS CHRONICLE so im not sure
Dev renames it to Iris Chronicle. It's the same game. The newest demo version is Dlsite version.
You can download it from Dlsite directly.

KLLI

Feb 2, 2018

need a check, might be actual malware.

Couldn't find any updates in the ci-en or dlsite page, also it says 0.31 in the url but 0.50 in the page.
The newest version is Dlsite version. No more updates for the demo. Next time is full release.

KLLI

Feb 2, 2018

MTCF

Aug 31, 2017
Everytime i see the whole "The game will be released in february, but there might be a delay if something happens" i feel that the dev is just waiting to cause delays for whatever reason, but i feel that mostly is him adding more and more stuff (Which is nice...) but hoping he just doesn't jinx it up and delay it even more....

We can see the other scenes of the green haired girl in the pixelated gallery, we also see that on the other gallery window the blonde girl is there with the other scenes she had on the 1st game, as for the other scenes there i can't seem to know which girl is the other scenes cause she looks like she has pink hair?

Some of Daliha's scences remake from old work.
So you can predict what the scene will look like

This originally planned to be purple plant scene.
Finally it used to be slime scene and the purple plant remakes. (The last four scenes)
Somehow the slime looks different from the "preview", but i can see the purple plant pose

Daliha's scenes with the revenant suck cause of the pose, and i can't seem to remember the spider preview, but i was sure it was around the devs twitter

4.00 star(s) 7 Votes