Xhin

Aug 7, 2017
For anyone having crashes. I am no expert but I think you have to update your script engine.

To do this download RPG_Maker_MV_v1.6.2_Windows.zip and extract it in a new folder. The name of the folder doesn't
matter but lets call it Potato.

Go where your game is at and copy the www folder. Paste it into Potato. And run game.exe located in Potato.
Hope it works;)

If my previous solution works, better not bother. Do either NOT BOTH.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

After that you should install

IF you did all that and your game works perfectly, you may want to try my complementary patch a few posts
earlier that makes the text smaller.

Alternatively I have made a mod that converts the game to 16:9 (Widescreen) and makes the game bigger. View attachment 842145
My two mods are mutually exclusive and overwrite each other.
To uninstall either, reinstall Silentce's patch and overwrite plugins.js
Thanks this actually works. The only issue i have now is that if a character talks alot, there sentences goes offscreen

Last edited:

Xhin

Aug 7, 2017
Nevermind, I just had to start a new file which does suck but I can understand what they're saying now

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
The default game is a frankensteined version. Even without Silentce's patch it's broken. It won't crash but doesn't work
right.

An rpg mv game consists of two parts.
-everything inside the WWW folder is the GAME. But the game is written in script. Literaly text.
-everything outside the WWW folder is the ENGINE. It reads the script and runs it.

The Engine must be of compatible version with the Game, to perfectly understand the script.

In this instance it's not.

In other words in my previous guide i tell you to take the Game(www folder) and put it into a new Engine
so it can work properly.
I see, an interesting solution. Never would of guessed the engine files got fucked. Explains why none of the scripting I looked at had any issues. I will remember that for the future. Thank you for sharing.

Reactions: Xhin

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
Does someone know what Item I need for the Quest "Request for tactile delivery ofdeadly poisonous butterflys" in the first
Area ? xD
I thought it is a special drop you get by killing the purple Butterflys with fire but the dude does not want them. Also I should deliver it to "2"? But I think this just means that I need 2 drops.

Also how do I initiate battle fucks? I remember seeing them in the japanese version but here I just get into the estrus state and nothing happens.

Any help will be appreciated ,)

poptart

Jun 25, 2017
Does someone know what Item I need for the Quest "Request for tactile delivery ofdeadly poisonous butterflys" in the first
Area ? xD
I thought it is a special drop you get by killing the purple Butterflys with fire but the dude does not want them. Also I should deliver it to "2"? But I think this just means that I need 2 drops.

Also how do I initiate battle fucks? I remember seeing them in the japanese version but here I just get into the estrus state and nothing happens.

Any help will be appreciated ,)
Kill purple butterflies with fire to special drop and the game is broken so battle fucks won't work, it has something to do with the skill tree being broken. i tested this out on the demo from dlsite.

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
Kill purple butterflies with fire to special drop and the game is broken so battle fucks won't work, it has something to do with the skill tree being broken. i tested this out on the demo from dlsite.
working for me..... trying to do a viegin run so i make the healer wear the sex attraction suit

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
theres a thing to fix skill tree in this thread and a link to drop up to date software in the game file to fix sex atks

d0rky

Dec 23, 2018
working for me..... trying to do a viegin run so i make the healer wear the sex attraction suit
My second run was a virgin run. Unless I missed something, having Iris be virgin changes absolutely nothing o_O.

Also Iris is 27 years old and a virgin. The comedy in this game is gold. :)

IanFan

Sep 24, 2020
did the same thing.... no problem for me..... did you download the nw link and copy over as per instructions?
I did according to the instructions. in the end I use the data file and js from the original data and no bug for now

SmhKrkcn

Jul 30, 2017
How to complete the book of ecchi?? I have 6 paper and i finished the game but couldn't complete the book.

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes