darkdhruv123

Dec 19, 2018
Let me help you with that, to get past that area literally save often every time you move. Basically what has happened, is the goblin with the potion in hand has been removed of attack animation, so when it is his turn to attack the game will freeze. Basically walk around, save, get encounter, try to run, if successful then continue, if not then have the application file ready to be opened and continue. Word of warning though, may need to cheat the stats as the mini boss of the area has another potion goblin and you need to kill him first to continue safely.
i mean, i am fighting the goblin lords and its minion
no matter how many times i save

there is one goblin with potion

Modninjaz

Dec 28, 2017
i mean, i am fighting the goblin lords and its minion
no matter how many times i save

there is one goblin with potion
Do you mean the mini boss? The goblin with the potion is a static encounter in that particular instance. I know this is a hentai game, but ill speak in a matter of an RPG player. Basically, in that point, focus your attacks on that goblin. If you have moves that are AOE, do it. The reason is due to the goblin in the centre with the shield, he has an ability where he redirects some moves that are meant for the other goblins, to him. This can cause problems as if you go the entire attack round for your characters without killing the goblin with the potion, you should reset and retry then and there, since inevitably it will freeze again.

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
game broken.... can't aquire advanced skills... won't be able to beat tougher enemies.... will eventually make progression impossible.... is there a patch to fix this besides the one i already downloaded that supposedly helped with some of the issues... game looks slightly interesting, but if it's too broken nothing can save it

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
game broken.... can't aquire advanced skills... won't be able to beat tougher enemies.... will eventually make progression impossible.... is there a patch to fix this besides the one i already downloaded that supposedly helped with some of the issues... game looks slightly interesting, but if it's too broken nothing can save it
i dumbassed and didn't see the level requirement..... don't mind me

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
i dumbassed and didn't see the level requirement..... don't mind me
i retract that statement.... it isn't allowing me to aquire new skill.... is it the game not registering that you aquired the skill because it doesn't match the japanese word it originally was? the the partial translation had one such problem cuz it couldn't identify an npc cuz the english name didn't match the japanese one

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
it'll be annoying as fck if i have to download the japanese version and tranfer my save files back and forth just to lvl my skills and a waste of computer space

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
i retract that statement.... it isn't allowing me to aquire new skill.... is it the game not registering that you aquired the skill because it doesn't match the japanese word it originally was? the the partial translation had one such problem cuz it couldn't identify an npc cuz the english name didn't match the japanese one
Nope, They added something to the games code that interferes with the skill system. What that is exactly I didn't bother looking into. Just replace the plugins.js file from your japanese game into the MTL and that will fix it. Fair warning though, doing this will fuck with the wordwrap and untranslate a few things but your game will work. I was going to look into fixing this in a better way but I really didn't care to right now. Maybe the translator will take responsibility and do it eventually.

Reactions: d0rky

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
Nope, They added something to the games code that interferes with the skill system. What that is exactly I didn't bother looking into. Just replace the plugins.js file from your japanese game into the MTL and that will fix it. Fair warning though, doing this will fuck with the wordwrap and untranslate a few things but your game will work. I was going to look into fixing this in a better way but I really didn't care to right now. Maybe the translator will take responsibility and do it eventually.
do you have the japznese version or know of a link to get the original js? cuz i dont have the japanese download nor how to get it?

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
do you have the japznese version or know of a link to get the original js? cuz i dont have the japanese download nor how to get it?
I misread your message, I thought you already have it. Just google it. Im sure you'll find the jp version somewhere

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
I found the plugin breaking the skill system. Need to experiment more but I might be able the game.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
I have fixed the skill system and reworked some of the skill names so they fit better. Updating OP with the new bugfix.

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
I found the plugin breaking the skill system. Need to experiment more but I might be able the game.
cool, now we just have to fix the battle fck bug.... where they wont engage in sex acts during battle even though they claim to be attempting to atk sexually

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
cool, now we just have to fix the battle fck bug.... where they wont engage in sex acts during battle even though they claim to be attempting to atk sexually
It's possible the problem I fixed could of had an impact on other stuff. try the new patch and see if it does anything. If not ill take a look at H-attacks more.

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes