Xhin

Aug 7, 2017
I need someone to test this for me. Delete the js folder from your game and replace it with this folder. DO NOT overwrite the folder we need to remove a plugin form the game completetly. See if replacing this results in H skills working or not.
Tried it and got SynTax Error. Seems like every time a monster was gonna use a H-Skill, got the Syntax error

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Any tentacles in this, or at least tentacle-like? And is the pregnancy just human or is there worm, egg, etc?

Jun 22, 2018
The character's breasts are just the right size, but the game is too buggy right now for me to want to spend a whole day downloading it. I'll wait until most of the issues get ironed out.

Reactions: Fibbers

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
downldoad the game then the patch for proper skill aquisition and finally download the nwjs thing from about a page ago and follo w the instructions for overwriting the data

Reactions: UnopenedCanofSpoopy

lorprent

Dec 4, 2018
Game bugs out at the goblins in the ice cavern, they don't attack. So the game is just stuck waiting for their attack

d0rky

Dec 23, 2018
Did anyone put a patch to where the words don't get cut off?
Here is the patch by Silentce that fixes many things, including dialogues. It's the patch linked on the 1st page. First install this.

I made a second patch for my personal use that makes skill descriptions, menu, bestiary and help text smaller. You can try this also.

But first make sure that you successfully installed Silentce's patch. View attachment www.zip

To uninstall my patch, reinstall Silentce's patch over it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Khemiz and *Nosey*

RagueltheUFO

Jan 19, 2020
Last night I was getting syntax errors when I entered combat. Right now, I did combat and no error. Any idea why its inconsistent?

d0rky

Dec 23, 2018
For anyone having crashes. I am no expert but I think you have to update your script engine.

To do this download RPG_Maker_MV_v1.6.2_Windows.zip and extract it in a new folder. The name of the folder doesn't
matter but lets call it Potato.

Go where your game is at and copy the www folder. Paste it into Potato. And run game.exe located in Potato.
Hope it works;)

If my previous solution works, better not bother. Do either NOT BOTH.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

After that you should install

IF you did all that and your game works perfectly, you may want to try my complementary patch a few posts
earlier that makes the text smaller.

Alternatively I have made a mod that converts the game to 16:9 (Widescreen) and makes the game bigger. View attachment Iris16x9modV2.zip
My two mods are mutually exclusive and overwrite each other.
To uninstall either, reinstall Silentce's patch and overwrite plugins.js

Last edited:

RagueltheUFO

Jan 19, 2020
For anyone having crashes. I am no expert but I think you have to update your script engine.

To do this download RPG_Maker_MV_v1.6.2_Windows.zip and extract it in a new folder. The name of the folder doesn't
matter but lets call it Potato.

Go where your game is at and copy the www folder. Paste it into Potato. And run game.exe located in Potato.
Hope it works;)

If my previous solution works, better not bother. Do either NOT BOTH.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

After that you should install

IF you did all that and your game works perfectly, you may want to try my complementary patch a few posts
earlier that makes the text smaller.

Alternatively I have made a mod that converts the game to 16:9 (Widescreen) and makes the game bigger. View attachment 841492
My two mods are mutually exclusive and overwrite each other.
To uninstall either, reinstall Silentce's patch and overwrite plugins.js
Is there no way to have wordwrap and no errors? I downloaded Silentce's patch first, couldn't read what was going on and then switched to the default one so I could move in the story. Then I see the glitch is where the ugly monkeys are (not the boss because I was doing fine but then the reinforcements came in and froze the game). One drives me crazy since I want to know the story. The other prevents me from advancing. Even if I eleminate the encounters with the monkey, once the boss summons them, there is no way to finish.

At this rate, I feel like I'll have to get the patch again and just not read the story and lose my immersion.

d0rky

Dec 23, 2018
Is there no way to have wordwrap and no errors? I downloaded Silentce's patch first, couldn't read what was going on and then switched to the default one so I could move in the story. Then I see the glitch is where the ugly monkeys are (not the boss because I was doing fine but then the reinforcements came in and froze the game). One drives me crazy since I want to know the story. The other prevents me from advancing. Even if I eleminate the encounters with the monkey, once the boss summons them, there is no way to finish.

At this rate, I feel like I'll have to get the patch again and just not read the story and lose my immersion.
The default game is a frankensteined version. Even without Silentce's patch it's broken. It won't crash but doesn't work
right.

An rpg mv game consists of two parts.
-everything inside the WWW folder is the GAME. But the game is written in script. Literaly text.
-everything outside the WWW folder is the ENGINE. It reads the script and runs it.

The Engine must be of compatible version with the Game, to perfectly understand the script.

In this instance it's not.

In other words in my previous guide i tell you to take the Game(www folder) and put it into a new Engine
so it can work properly.

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes