Tool [ IrisField ] [アイリスフィールド] python translation for all games (RJ143307/RJ166249/RJ219681)

bepis96

Mar 24, 2021
Update for RJ166249 translation coming (relatively) soon, I rewrote the script to fix various bugs. It's just been a matter of running the whole thing through DeepL again, which has taken ~2 weeks so far and still not complete. Will provide new download links for both games when it's done, though RJ143307 will just be a reupload of the previous verson. Since no bug fixes were necessary.

bepis96

Mar 24, 2021
Finally finished fixing the translation, download RJ166249_translated(2).zip from main post.

If you need the entire games and not just the translation, here you go:

tman215

Aug 3, 2019
So I figured out how to extract the UI images for RJ166249 and then how to override the original images with new ones. I translated a few menus but there is A LOT of text and much of it above my japanese level. I'm not fantastic at graphic design either so if anyone wants to collaborate with me feel free to send a message.

Reactions: fuckM3

tman215

Aug 3, 2019
Well, I did it. Most of the UI for RJ166249 - 正しい性奴隷の使い方-暗黒大陸開拓記 - translated.

Extract to the main game folder.

Missing a few new game plus screens (haven't beaten the game to test them, may potentially update later,) and a few others (mostly fluff.)

Even with the MTL and UI translation there is still some untranslated text.

Namely:
  • Facility names and descriptions
  • Skill upgrade descriptions
  • Weapon and item names
  • Diplomacy choices
  • Sex act choices
  • Report History log
  • Slave ability descriptions.
I may write up a short guide for a few of these if there is any interest. For the most part there should be enough context to figure things out.

weisshexe

Aug 3, 2018
I'm actually quite surprise how little this thread is being recognized. You're doing a fantastic job you two :).

WarpedSpoon

Dec 27, 2020
Very happy to see this game in a playable (if only barely) state. Would love a post somewhere about what the various building and skill descriptions are, though. Would make it properly playable instead of blind-stumbling playable. Fun game either way, though.

Reactions: randomsloth73

shehdingkmci

Oct 14, 2019
I recently came across your excellent script that leverages Google and DeepL for machine translation (MTL). Now in 2024, many large language models (LLMs) can achieve more fluent translation results compared to Google and DeepL, both online and locally. Unfortunately, my programming knowledge is limited, and I am unable to adapt your script to work with LLM APIs. I was wondering if you have any plans to update the code to make this great script compatible with LLMs?

Thanks!

Reactions: Yukihirou

randomsloth73

Apr 9, 2018
I think I encountered text too long it blocked the game, cant skip, cant auto, you just stuck there
this probably isn't the only one either I bet
1713018990450.png