VN Ren'Py Irregular Fantasy World [Ep.1] [Eggplant Development]

PapaChulo

Jul 12, 2020
Why do so many artists, when creating a woman with green skin, give her the same nipples that a normal toned pale woman would have when to be accurate, those nipples should be a darker shade of green?

FuFu~

Formerly 'FurinaDeveloper'
Game Developer
Aug 15, 2021
Why do so many artists, when creating a woman with green skin, give her the same nipples that a normal toned pale woman would have when to be accurate, those nipples should be a darker shade of green?
Largal has green skin with pink highlights, so I decided to color the nipples accordingly. It is a color scheme I really liked on the few 40k orks I tried to paint.

FuFu~

Game Developer
Aug 15, 2021
That's an Oni, not an Orc, but point taken and given.

Dev, the description seems to imply no sex, just sexy situations, is that an accurate assessment?
No explicit depictions of sex are planned

Edit: this doesn't mean that there won't be any sex, just that there won't be any explicit shots of it happening.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
  • Sad
Reactions: Danv and Bingoogus

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
what does "sapphic" mean?
This will take a while to read, but, it is worth it (IMO), so, educate yourself:

Sappho of Lesbos was a Poet in Ancient Greece. She was from the island of Lesbos.

Read the above article and you will learn why Lesbians are called so, why Sapphic is a synonym and a lot more...

Have fun.

Peace :D

FuFu~

Game Developer
Aug 15, 2021
might as well put "no sexual content" tag then, so not to deceive people, cuz everyone will be expecting proper sex scenes
here is the thing, the game is clearly above mild nudity with it's content. It really is an edge case.
Edit: Not saying that there can't be made an argument for the "no sexual content" tag and I was seriously considering it