Is it ethical to have a pregnant woman swallow your cum?

???

• Total voters

shabadu

Jun 5, 2020
It's fine. Her body converts it all to whatever nutrients it can use and discards the rest, and that's what is shared with the baby via the bloodstream. It's not like there's some pathway directly from her stomach to the kid's mouth.

Nut away, I say.

VegitoHlove

Apr 27, 2018
Is this going to "Daddies Yummie Cummie" territory? Just call it a milkshake and think of Jesus when you nut.

おい!

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2018
Think about it, if she does and digests your spunk she is technically feeding the baby nut, and that's pretty fucked up.
What are your opinions?
It does seem pretty a pretty fucked up way to try to give a baby your cum. That is why I prefer it after the baby is born, that way you can feed the baby your cum directly.;)

Last edited:

Chalker

Aug 8, 2018
a lot of you are pointing fingers at me, but none of you will actually take a stance on the topic!
COWARDS!

Bowsette s slave

Jan 2, 2023
hakarlmanised
what is mean? hakarlmanised?
Assume your normal stance first, you two.
femdom is normal. 75% of f95 likes femdom. 25% abnormal
ca7cd95fc099ef79df6b230dbaa35037.jpeg
View attachment 2654319
Cringe, femdom should be loving and nice.
femdom is love. femdom is freedom. femdom is virtue. femdom is peace. Femdom is the gateway to wonderland. femdom is union with the goddess of peace. Femdom is to have faith. femdom is true justice. femdom is peace and democracy. femdom is the purpose of life. femdom is the way to reach the goddess. femdom is defending democracy against dictatorship. femdom is love and brotherhood. femdom is the sunrise. femdom is man's domination of the universe.
41959c4ca71902fa894c8f99a59225b1.jpeg

• Thinking Face
Reactions: hakarlman

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
So you guys are fucking around instead of taking shit seriously? THIS IS WHY 99% OF GAMES ARE SHIT GUYS. YOU MAKE STUPID POSTS LIKE THIS THAT SERVE NO PURPOSE.

If anyone is looking for a serious answer, here it is:

Answer: No, it's not ethical, therefore it's taboo, and if it's taboo, you can have fun with it.

John The Young Man: "Hello sir, do I know you?"
Jack: "Nah, but I used to fuck your mom long time ago."
John: "Hey wtf did you say?!"
Jack: "You heard me, I used to make your mom swallow my cum while she was pregnant. Wait, that means you were eating my cum while you were in the womb, I guess that makes you a faggot! hahahahah"
John: "WHAT? No I'm not!!"
Jack: "Hahaha, I fucked the shit out of your mom bro. I came down her throat so much. You should be thanking me for all the protein I gave her, protein used to like develop your muscles, and organs, and shit, YOU OWE ME FUCKER. You owe me at least $20.00 a week, wouldn't you say?"
Jack starts beating up John, "$20.00 a week bitch!"
John starts crying.
Jack: "Yea, you'd make a good woman, just like your mom, yeaaaa, gonna turn you out bitch."

SEE, how hard was that? A nice wholesome Netori Bully scene triggered by the wonderful idea that Chalksis came up with; kind of.

Chalker

Aug 8, 2018
So you guys are fucking around instead of taking shit seriously? THIS IS WHY 99% OF GAMES ARE SHIT GUYS. YOU MAKE STUPID POSTS LIKE THIS THAT SERVE NO PURPOSE.

If anyone is looking for a serious answer, here it is:

Answer: No, it's not ethical, therefore it's taboo, and if it's taboo, you can have fun with it.

John The Young Man: "Hello sir, do I know you?"
Jack: "Nah, but I used to fuck your mom long time ago."
John: "Hey wtf did you say?!"
Jack: "You heard me, I used to make your mom swallow my cum while she was pregnant. Wait, that means you were eating my cum while you were in the womb, I guess that makes you a faggot! hahahahah"
John: "WHAT? No I'm not!!"
Jack: "Hahaha, I fucked the shit out of your mom bro. I came down her throat so much. You should be thanking me for all the protein I gave her, protein used to like develop your muscles, and organs, and shit, YOU OWE ME FUCKER. You owe me at least $20.00 a week, wouldn't you say?"
Jack starts beating up John, "$20.00 a week bitch!"
John starts crying.
Jack: "Yea, you'd make a good woman, just like your mom, yeaaaa, gonna turn you out bitch."

SEE, how hard was that? A nice wholesome Netori Bully scene triggered by the wonderful idea that Chalksis came up with; kind of.
cringe.gif
If this is the pinnacle of hakarlman writing, I'm super glad you are sticking to making polls.

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
View attachment 2655359
If this is the pinnacle of hakarlman writing, I'm super glad you are sticking to making polls.
I really want to believe you, but where's your counter argument?

I gave you a story scenario that stemmed from your poll. The story should cater to the players who likes Netori & Bullying. In actuality, what I wrote would be fleshed out, checked for grammar, and have a proper build up that leads to that climax. The writing would also go through a second pair of eyes preferably or passed through a basic AI; think writing assistant.

Also, you said that I should stick to making polls, then it must mean you value my polls, thank you. You have to admit, they do get you thinking or else you wouldn't respond to them, unless of course you're trolling in general discussion, but you wouldn't do that.

Chalker

Aug 8, 2018
I really want to believe you, but where's your counter argument?
counter argument to what? shit writing?
I gave you a story scenario that stemmed from your poll. The story should cater to the players who likes Netori & Bullying. In actuality, what I wrote would be fleshed out, checked for grammar, and have a proper build up that leads to that climax. The writing would also go through a second pair of eyes preferably or passed through a basic AI; think writing assistant.
"if it was better it would be better!" but it isn't. What you presented is the most one-dimensional and superficial back and forth to come to this forum. You wrote the 'protagonist' to act like a belligerent drunkard who talks like a frat bro. The argument I made up and won while in the shower had more merit to them than what you wrote.
Also, you said that I should stick to making polls, then it must mean you value my polls, thank you. You have to admit, they do get you thinking or else you wouldn't respond to them, unless of course you're trolling in general discussion, but you wouldn't do that.
No, your polls are so crude and nonsensical that they're meme tier, but your story writing is so much worse.