Is it ethical to have a pregnant woman swallow your cum?

???

• Total voters

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
What you presented is the most one-dimensional and superficial back and forth to come to this forum.
Yes, that short scenario was supposed to be one-dimensional. I wanted to keep it short, to get to the cum eating point. Making it multi-dimensional would turn it into a wall of text, and given the context, that would be stupid, lol.

You wrote the 'protagonist' to act like a belligerent drunkard who talks like a frat bro. The argument I made up and won while in the shower had more merit to them than what you wrote.
I interpret this as you not picking that dialogue option. So your argument is that the writing is bad, but my counter argument is that option doesn't suit your roleplay, so you wouldn't pick it.

But if you genuinely think the writing is bad, can you just point out the writing problems?

No, your polls are so crude and nonsensical that they're meme tier,
How are they nonsensical?

but your story writing is so much worse.
I want to believe you, but you're unable to make a proper case to support your argument. I really, really want to believe you. I don't think you understand just how much I want to believe you, lol.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
the fact that you think having sex is an achievement says more about you than it does about anyone else in this thread.
Well, no. Anyone can pay for a prostitute. However, having a long-term meaningful physically intimate relationship with another adult is. Though they said it in different terms, I believe that is what they were implying... and to a point, I agree with them (not 99% - but I would say at least a sizeable portion).

Reactions: Icarus Media

Chalker

Aug 8, 2018
Yes, that short scenario was supposed to be one-dimensional. I wanted to keep it short, to get to the cum eating point. Making it multi-dimensional would turn it into a wall of text, and given the context, that would be stupid, lol.

I interpret this as you not picking that dialogue option. So your argument is that the writing is bad, but my counter argument is that option doesn't suit your roleplay, so you wouldn't pick it.

But if you genuinely think the writing is bad, can you just point out the writing problems?

How are they nonsensical?

I want to believe you, but you're unable to make a proper case to support your argument. I really, really want to believe you. I don't think you understand just how much I want to believe you, lol.
yotsuga.jpg
If you cannot see how that dialogue is not the most unnatural and cringe-inducing thing ever than all hope for you is lost.

• Haha
Reactions: hakarlman

Chalker

Aug 8, 2018
Well, no. Anyone can pay for a prostitute. However, having a long-term meaningful physically intimate relationship with another adult is. Though they said it in different terms, I believe that is what they were implying... and to a point, I agree with them (not 99% - but I would say at least a sizeable portion).
shut up stinky sunflower

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
If you cannot see that the dialogue was written in about 12 seconds to convey a point and instead focus on the literary merit of said dialogue then your pedantry knows no bounds.
No, I think you are unaware of Hakarlman's reputation. Whether it was 12 seconds or 12 years - they honestly believe they wrote engaging dialogue that creates a scene of tension (both short and long term) with rising conflict, climax, and resolution.

Chalker

Aug 8, 2018
If you cannot see that the dialogue was written in about 12 seconds to convey a point and instead focus on the literary merit of said dialogue then your pedantry knows no bounds.
If someone can't write a basic exchange without making it read like it was written by a 14-year-old who just discovered Wattpad, then that's a problem.
And if you think that was an average or even above-average dialogue, then you need a shovel to unbury the bar you've set so low.

tanstaafl

Oct 29, 2018
If someone can't write a basic exchange without making it read like it was written by a 14-year-old who just discovered Wattpad, then that's a problem.
And if you think that was an average or even above-average dialogue, then you need a shovel to unbury the bar you've set so low.
I didn't even read the dialogue, but your focus on it's merit annoyed me anyway. Where does that leave us?

Edit: I read the bit after it and saw that it was basically just a sarcasm shot and didn't bother. Just so you know. I figured it wouldn't be worth it.

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
No, I think you are unaware of Hakarlman's reputation. Whether it was 12 seconds or 12 years - they honestly believe they wrote engaging dialogue that creates a scene of tension (both short and long term) with rising conflict, climax, and resolution.
You claim I believe I wrote engaging dialogue, but in actuality, the only thing I believe is that I wrote something, and
and like you said, it didn't have a rising conflict or resolution, I only shared a single possible climax. The goal was to create tension, like you said.

Are you saying that the only problem with my writing was the lack of a rising conflict and resolution? If so, that's good news, because I didn't have time to add those parts. But did you notice any other problems? If you could be ruthlessly honest with your feedback, that'd be helpful, because I want to gauge my writing skills when on a time limit; in this case I wrote that in under 90 seconds.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
You claim I believe I wrote engaging dialogue, but in actuality, the only thing I believe is that I wrote something, and
and like you said, it didn't have a rising conflict or resolution, I only shared a single possible climax. The goal was to create tension, like you said.

Are you saying that the only problem with my writing was the lack of a rising conflict and resolution? If so, that's good news, because I didn't have time to add those parts. But did you notice any other problems? If you could be ruthlessly honest with your feedback, that'd be helpful, because I want to gauge my writing skills when on a time limit; in this case I wrote that in under 90 seconds.
I said and implied no such thing. Should you read into anything beyond what I specifically wrote is your problem, not mine. I could go into depth and detail at the atrocity of not only that dialogue but other attempts at storytelling, scene descriptions and the like from your foray into sharing your polling fetish with the F95 public; however, I am also aware that nothing I type here will persuade you down a different path or seek greater understanding and ways to improve your meager skillset in character and story development.

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
I said and implied no such thing. Should you read into anything beyond what I specifically wrote is your problem, not mine. I could go into depth and detail at the atrocity of not only that dialogue but other attempts at storytelling, scene descriptions and the like from your foray into sharing your polling fetish with the F95 public;
I believe you when you say there's a writing problem, but if you don't explain the problem, then it won't help me or anyone else who visits this thread.

however, I am also aware that nothing I type here will persuade you down a different path or seek greater understanding and ways to improve your meager skillset in character and story development.
You got me all wrong. I would gladly listen to you. I don't care about being right, I only want to try and find what's right.

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
Think about it, if she does and digests your spunk she is technically feeding the baby nut, and that's pretty fucked up.
What are your opinions?
It's okay if you are having a daughter as then it is just preparing them for the world but if you are having a song then that just means your gay by default for having sex with your pregnant wife.

• Wow
Reactions: Meaning Less

Chalker

Aug 8, 2018
It's okay if you are having a daughter as then it is just preparing them for the world but if you are having a song then that just means your gay by default for having sex with your pregnant wife.
i-is it gay when we have sex?