Is it ethical to have a pregnant woman swallow your cum?

???

• Total voters

RogueKnightUK

Co-Writer: Retrieving The Past
Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
No! FFS, she's a random customer, her husband is with her, and the only topping they asked for on that burger were cheese. You're fired!

FleshSac

Game Developer
Mar 9, 2020
I believe you when you say there's a writing problem, but if you don't explain the problem, then it won't help me or anyone else who visits this thread.
Wait... you mean people won't get valid writing tips in the thread called "Is it ethical to have a pregnant woman swallow your cum?"

A thread that you yourself had already condemned?

So you guys are fucking around instead of taking shit seriously? THIS IS WHY 99% OF GAMES ARE SHIT GUYS. YOU MAKE STUPID POSTS LIKE THIS THAT SERVE NO PURPOSE.
A thread made by someone who doesn't have the "Developer" tag and that was posted in the "General Discussion" forum as opposed to the the "Programming, Development, and Art" section where one would actually go to seek out writing tips? A thread clearly not for game development discussion at all? A thread that is obviously not to be taken the slightest bit seriously at all?

You're telling me I can't get proper writing tips here? Man... fuck this place.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Yes, not only is it ethical it's beneficial.

If you nut in your wife (via any opening), your future child is exposed to the nut and will built an immunity to nuts. Therefor, when they are born they can enjoy peanut butter and other forms of nut without having to worry about being allergic.

PurpleDeep

Aug 24, 2019
the fact that you think having sex is an achievement says more about you than it does about anyone else in this thread.
It's like touching grass or resisting the urge to make useless polls: Neither are achievements, but they are still too much to expect from some f95zoners.

more ethical than elections
My condolences for all Turkish people.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Bowsette s slave

Bowsette s slave

Jan 2, 2023
It's like touching grass or resisting the urge to make useless polls: Neither are achievements, but they are still too much to expect from some f95zoners.

My condolences for all Turkish people.
We will continue to resist. We will defend secularism until the end
FMHyBqqXEAA3Cx2.jpg

eosar

Aug 11, 2016
Since there is a poll, we'll go by majority rule and in this case that means Chalksis is fucking wrong. For this reason, what we should be focusing on now is how make Chalksis fuck right. Sadly, getting blackout drunk and remembering nothing the day after means i have nothing to offer moving forward in this discussion.

Good fortune to you.

Reactions: Bowsette s slave

Bowsette s slave

Jan 2, 2023
Since there is a poll, we'll go by majority rule and in this case that means Chalksis is fucking wrong. For this reason, what we should be focusing on now is how make Chalksis fuck right. Sadly, getting blackout drunk and remembering nothing the day after means i have nothing to offer moving forward in this discussion.

Good fortune to you.
i will fix Chalksis Stella

Reactions: eosar

darkduck09

Jan 20, 2019
Think about it, if she does and digests your spunk she is technically feeding the baby nut, and that's pretty fucked up.
What are your opinions?
Actually she is feeding the baby digested protein as by the time the nut even makes it to the baby it has been digested and processed into components the baby's metabolism can actually deal with.