Is Lady Knight Saga requestable?

• Thread starter Deleted member 3333606
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 3333606

So I've taken a look at Lily Knight Saga and I wanted to try to play the prequel, Lady Knight Saga. But I read that apparently it might have been on here before...and been removed/banned. I can't find any solid info on this, so I wanted to know for sure before requesting it or anything.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Game isn't banned under rule 7 as far as I can tell. I don't recall there being a translation for that game however so unless it is in english it isn't going to get uploaded. You can make a translation request thread though.

moskis22

Nov 26, 2020
That game isn't translated, and being as old as it is, probably no one would want to do it (so much work and not a lot of people are going to play it)
I had no play it MTL like a month ago (i love the circle, already played all their ttanslated games, and waiting for succubus trap island's translation is killing me xD)

smithsmithsmith

Aug 16, 2018
On the off chance anyone is still following this, there's a completed translation on ULMF now. I'd make a request thread myself but apparantly I don't have the privilege.

• Wow
Reactions: Hellven Scraper

PeteHanson

Feb 3, 2019
So what happened to making a request thread? Was this just buried back in summer under other stuff, or was one made and rejected after all? I find it weird that we even have a patch on another site, so there is proof of an english version yet still this is the only game about that game i can find via search.

smithsmithsmith

Aug 16, 2018
  • Haha
Reactions: PeteHanson