2.70 star(s) 3 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1626054495177.png

Overview:
Threatened by the rebirth of the wind-dragon for so long known only to folklore,
princess Maria, 3rd daughter of the empire, commanded her knight to subdue it---​

Thread Updated: 2021-07-11
Release Date: Japanese:2011-08-29 / English: 2021-06-25
Developer: Tsukinomizu Project -
Censored: Yes
Version: 1.07
Language: English
Translator: Arenara -
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - -

1626055302630.png 1626055320389.png 1626055337491.png

Last edited by a moderator:

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
Tsukinomizu from the stone age. :unsure:

Hmmmm ... despite tenta not really being my thing, though some of the lighter stuff is fine.
I've pretty much just polished off Nightmare Girls, with that translation recently hitting a v1. In the end these games have had plenty of content, even with the harder tenta stuff removed it'd still have more CG content than your average HRPG.

I wonder if those games were any good back in the day as well.

MeltyQuest

May 28, 2018
Nopy or zippyshare are usually fine. I don't use MEGA anymore, never will again since I have no desire to replace my account every week because some butt hurt indie dev DMCA's my account for uploading something.
Thanks for doing uploads! Do you get the strikes just from Western devs/publishers or does it happen even on Japanese fan translated games? I'm just curious.

And yeah I'm usually quite happy as long as there is a nopy link. I haven't tried using zippyshare much but I'll test that one out.

MeltyQuest

May 28, 2018
is there a way to enlarge the game window? , it is so small its hard to play
For any RPGM game you can do "alt + enter"

That will fullscreen the game but sometimes it scales a little awkward. If the devs put in a nice scaling option its usually bound to one of the F keys, like F4, F5, F6 or something. I don't think that this game has it so I think "alt + enter" is your best bet.

Cat Boy

Oct 19, 2017
i feel like i seen something like this before did they make a game that you where a loli that gets fucked by monsters to make monsters that fight for you before?

TempAccess

Dec 6, 2019
i feel like i seen something like this before did they make a game that you where a loli that gets fucked by monsters to make monsters that fight for you before?
Yes, same maker. They have a few games on here and tend to re-use character models between games

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Huh, a sequel...of sorts? I really liked the first game but I actually got stuck and couldn't figure out what to do next. If this is anything like it, I'll enjoy this. Female protagonist, tentacles and lesbian are all there again. Sounds good.

EDIT: wow wait. I totally read this as LILY knight saga. Geez.

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
is there a way to enlarge the game window? , it is so small its hard to play
Pretty sure there are a few solutions on this forum for that. Mine was Open Broadcaster Software which can the target window via its own resizable frame.

heroofgone

Jan 12, 2019
Ah! While reinstalling it didn't fix my problem, I found that I had RPG Maker VX Ace, and this game requires RPG Maker VX. It works now, thanks for the help!
Could you explain a bit more on how to solve this error. I downloaded and extracted, but I am currently getting the same error. I tried re-downloading, but it does not work. I do not have RPGmaker, but this has never been an issue before, so I am not sure what I am supposed to download or get to fix it.

Besides the original file linked here, I am not sure what else I need.

Thanks.

Apr 7, 2019
Could you explain a bit more on how to solve this error. I downloaded and extracted, but I am currently getting the same error. I tried re-downloading, but it does not work. I do not have RPGmaker, but this has never been an issue before, so I am not sure what I am supposed to download or get to fix it.

Besides the original file linked here, I am not sure what else I need.

Thanks.
it's this page: i believe you're looking for "vx" based on a previous post. it's the second option. if you have a lot of room on your computer, and play a lot of rpgm games, it might be worth it to just download all of them now to save trouble.

Jul 11, 2018
Nopy or zippyshare are usually fine. I don't use MEGA anymore, never will again since I have no desire to replace my account every week because some butt hurt indie dev DMCA's my account for uploading something.
Nopy was my go-to for a long time, but it has been giving me problems when it comes to downloading this past year. Smaller files are generally okay, but bigger ones, like a gig or so, occasionally have a tendency to get permanently stuck partway through. When the option's available, I've found Pixeldrain to be an acceptable substitute, since it seems to allow me to download files at roughly the same speed I usually got from Nopy. Mega is still the most reliable all-around though.

Reactions: Ale3 and Dyhart
2.70 star(s) 3 Votes