2.70 star(s) 3 Votes
Apr 7, 2019
just thought of something else. you may want to set your system locale to japanese or get locale emulator. a lot of fan translations like this one don't work in an english locale for windows. something to do with fonts i think. so you can either look up how to set your system locale and set it to japanese, or you can download this: and make your computer think you did that. honestly i've never seen a difference between the two, so if you're worried about space, just change your locale directly.

SakuraKoi

Oct 22, 2020
Yes, same maker. They have a few games on here and tend to re-use character models between games
No, they don't re-use character models. Their 'medieval' games pretty much play in the same world so that characters themselves re-appear (or have sisters with ringlets, too). Lily and Lady Knight are the most connected, with Lily Knight being the sequel of sorts for the kingdom.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Thanks for doing uploads! Do you get the strikes just from Western devs/publishers or does it happen even on Japanese fan translated games? I'm just curious.

And yeah I'm usually quite happy as long as there is a nopy link. I haven't tried using zippyshare much but I'll test that one out.
The last time it happened I suspect it was a game developed by a western indie dev. I uploaded a game and then the next day my entire MEGA account was gone. They don't give you strikes anymore, they just take down your account on first offense, period. I stupidly had bug patches on there as well leading to me having a lot of active bugfixes I made being deleted because I was hosting them on MEGA. Thankfully I am not a total idiot and keep backups lol.

Most of us uploaders have started to shy away from MEGA as it is more trouble then it is worth.

Deadpet

Jun 27, 2017
Totally don't know where to go…
After defeating that Wolf boss and entering Yukana I have no idea where to go, I talked to every NPC in every place I could find, but that didn't advance anything.

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
Totally don't know where to go…
After defeating that Wolf boss and entering Yukana I have no idea where to go, I talked to every NPC in every place I could find, but that didn't advance anything.
After talking to the people in the bar, go out of the town, then to dungeon square, then to forest dungeon, you'll find plot advancement there.

Deadpet

Jun 27, 2017
After talking to the people in the bar, go out of the town, then to dungeon square, then to forest dungeon, you'll find plot advancement there.
I talked to everyone in the bar/pub, got out of the town and can only choose to enter Port Town Yukana or Go to the Snow Mountain and the Snow Mountain is not the right way.

raska42

Feb 16, 2018
Tsukinomizu from the stone age. :unsure:

Hmmmm ... despite tenta not really being my thing, though some of the lighter stuff is fine.
I've pretty much just polished off Nightmare Girls, with that translation recently hitting a v1. In the end these games have had plenty of content, even with the harder tenta stuff removed it'd still have more CG content than your average HRPG.

I wonder if those games were any good back in the day as well.
Based on what I remember from ULMF back in the day, this was considered one of the best when it came out, although the lack of a penis/penis stand-in was an issue for some (even though there was a fair amount of FxFu, and FxT scenes. Possibly MxF as well, it's been a while). For the young'uns reading this, those were one of the standard thread derailment/not-quite-trolling comments of the day, think of them as predecessors in spirit to MTL grumbling or NTR 'debates'.

Reactions: bigboy6220

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
I talked to everyone in the bar/pub, got out of the town and can only choose to enter Port Town Yukana or Go to the Snow Mountain and the Snow Mountain is not the right way.
Try and talk to the guy blocking the path southeast in town, then talk to people in the bar and that should do it.

Sep 29, 2019
Maybe not the right place to ask, but as a big fan of these guys games. I was wondering is their a specific play order? I know it's not neccessary to play the previous games to understand the next. But I was wondering if the in-game timeline follows a specific order of events. Or is it the concept of all these games taking place in alternate timelines just with the same characters? Hope I'm clear enough to understand.

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes